Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Prada Candy Eau de Parfum.

Prada Candy Eau de Parfum

Prada Candy Eau de Parfum ($60 per 1 oz bottle) is a sexy new fragrance by Prada. Now, I'm not the best at describing scents (we've already established this), but thankfully for my sake there are only a few solid notes in this perfume. Upon application it's incredibly sweet, yet soft and feminine and as it wears on it softens to a sweet (almost powdery) musk.

Prada CANDY is instantly seductive—pure pleasure wrapped in impulsive charm. In an explosion of shocking pink and gold, Prada CANDY takes us on a walk on the wild side, showing us a new facet of Prada femininity where more is more and excess is everything. Magnified by white musks, noble benzoin comes together with a modern caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature. 

Notes: Caramel, Musk, Vanilla, Benjoin. (I find it odd that I even like this fragrance because I don't care for vanilla.)

I often associate sugary-sweet fragrances to be a bit adolescent, but I think the notes of musk make this fragrance more grown-up. In some ways it reminds me of Vera Wang Lovestruck, so if like that one, you might like this.

As with any scent, it can slightly differ with your own body chemistry. But, if you love soft and sweet (but not sickening sweet) scents, check this one out! I'm really liking it! It seems to last well on my skin too.


*The bottle shown is a deluxe sample I redeemed with 100 of my Sephora Beauty Reward points.

What's your favorite sweet fragrance?

9 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm not much a perfume girl. I love them, but just never remember to put them on.

    I really like Viva La Juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this perfume and I really love it. I do not use it during summer but for autumn and winter this perfume is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. I am used to make perfume evidence
    by Yves Rocher. But the desire to try the new Prada perfume

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly I must say that this is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, i must check it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this perfume!And the bottle it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds nice! I actually really love sweet gourmand fragrances, I find that *on me* more traditionally "adult" fragrances smell a little... pretentious? LOL I don't know but they just DON'T suit me at all - a little vanilla or cake type smell added in just works well for me! I'll be checking this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete