Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Natural Olive Green Eyeshadow Tutorial.


A super-quick tutorial today using a few different products. It's very simple, but I really like the combination of shades, and I've been wearing it often for day or night.

You can add white pencil liner to the waterline to brighten up the eyes, or add black liner for a more intense look. I sometimes like popping a little black liner on my lid and cutting some false lashes in half and add them to the the outer half of my eyes for added drama.

Products Used:
MAC Sweet Sage Fluidline discontinued shade (used in step 2 and 3)
MAC Club Eyeshadow (used in step 5)
Yellow-Green Eyeshadow from LA Colors Private Eye Palette (used in step 6)
MAC Nylon Eyeshadow (used in step 7)
Maybelline The Falsie's Mascara (used in step 8)

Brushes Used:
Sigma F70 Concealer Brush (used in step 2)
Sigma E65 Small Angle Brush (used in step 3)
Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush (used in step 4)
Sigma E30 Pencil Brush (used in step 5 and 7)
Sigma E25 Blending Brush (used in step 6)




I have a few different requests for future tutorials with more color - purple, blue, etc, as well as some day-time looks. I'll be working on those, and should hopefully have them up soon.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

23 comments:

  1. the olive looks great! Cant wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful make-up! I love your brows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute..perfect match for your eyes :-)

    http://shelovesthefinerthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Kiss
    Piluka
    http://pequenecesdepiluka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful this tutorial, im braziliam and i love ur blog, im always here... kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pplleeassee show your whole face when youre done, it lets us see how it really looks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your tutorials! So easy to follow ! I will be trying this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty color...This color always looks good on any skin tone..great post! RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGEEEE!!!!
    Your eyes are GORGEOUS!
    And the Olive Green shadow looks amazing with your eyes!
    You're so stunning Natty... And your tutorials are the best I've ever seen! :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just bought a simmilar colour a few days ago, now I know what to try out first :) It's great :) and with your eye colour too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. its gorgeous! I love the colours! And thank you for the step by step photos, they are very detailed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks fantastic on your eye colour!! Thanks for the tutorial - I will definitely have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your step by step tutorials, I follow along on my phone as I am doing my makeup! I used 2 Maybelline quads Olive Martini (for the Club dupe) and Smokey Cinnamon ( for the olive , light yellow green, and highlighter) and got great results! Please do more step by step pictorials , thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. this olive green is so pretty i dont believe they can discontinue such a pretty shade...
    grt tutorial will try

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks so lovely with your eye color! It really brings out some interesting tones. As always, wonderfully detailed tutorial! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEST tutorials ever! The pictures are so helpful! Thank you for taking the time to do them!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can someone please tell me dupes for the eyeshadows she used... dying to find a olive green like that!!!

    ReplyDelete