Friday, March 9, 2012

Review: KKCenterHK False Lashes!

KKCenterHK False Lashes

I'm a huge fan of false lashes. Maybe a year ago or so, I was wearing false eye lashes every single day. Some of you might think I'm nuts, but once you get started with falsies, it becomes an addiction (not a bad one of course!) I'd never wear a full-strip, because that's just too much for every day, but I'd snip those babies in half and wear them on the outer corners of my eyes, and they'd blend in perfectly with my other lashes.

They'd give the effect of larger, elongated eyes that looked uber girly. Just a little bit of liner and lipgloss and I was out the door!

Needless to say, purchasing eyelashes every other day was becoming way too pricey. Especially since I noticed a small price increase at my local drugstore on Ardell/Andrea lashes. It took about a week or two to get use to the way I look without lashes. For a whole week it seemed like something was missing from my face! Now I usually only wear lashes when I'm going out, and I want to look my extra best, which is much easier on my wallet.

If you're an avid reader of fashion and beauty blogs, you may have heard of KKCenterHK. I've seen reviews for their eyelashes featured on several of my favorite beauty blogs (MakeupbyLacy & HollywoodHeels to name a couple).

KKCenterHK is a company based out of Hong Kong that sells false lashes, makeup, wigs, nail products and accessories. It's a very popular site to purchase false lashes from because you can buy a large quantity at a low price.

I picked out two different styles: ES A562 and ES A601. So far, I've worn both styles and really like them. The bands are thin and very flexible, so they adapt well to the shape of your eyes and they feel comfortable after several hours of wear. Both sets retail for $16 for ten pairs, so it ends up being $1.60 a pair.

Left: Style #ES A562, Right: Style #ES A601

Here I am wearing ES A601.

READ MORE!
I don't think they look too unnatural. I'm sure if I applied black liner all the way across my lid, it would've blended in better, but I still think they looked pretty good.


I know many bloggers purchase false lashes in bulk off of eBay for much less money - I personally have only purchased lashes from eBay (from Hong Kong) once, and the particular ones I purchased were horrible quality (thick plastic, uncomfortable, etc), not to mention they took almost a month to finally arrive. I haven't been recommended to purchase from any particular seller, so until then, I'm going to stick to the lashes I know.

What I love about KKCenterHK is the amount of reviews out there for their lashes. It's so much easier to shop for lashes when they're shown on an actual face. If you browse Google, you'll find hundreds of reviews for different styles of the lashes they sell.

I was expecting to wait a few weeks for my package, but my lashes actually arrived in one week. I think that's amazing!

I'd definitely recommend checking out KKCenterHK for false lashes, and I'm sure I'll be purchasing lashes from them in the future!

If you were curious to know the breakdown of what else is on my face, here it is!

Face: 
MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC20 (under-eyes)
Becca Compact Concealer in Sherbet (under eyes and on blemishes)
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation mixed with Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation (60/40 ratio)
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder (to set under-eyes)
Chanel Bronze Universel Soleil Tan De Chanel (applied around the frame of my face and on my cheeks)
Nars Mounia Blush (applied to the apples of my cheeks and blended up my cheeks)
TheBalm Betty Lou-Manizer Highlighter (across the top of my cheekbones)
YSL Touch Eclat #1 (applied to the inner corners of my eyes and along the bridge of my nose)

Eyes:
MAC Groundwork Paintpot (applied all over my lid and across my lower lash line)
MAC Quite Natural Paintpot (applied over Groundwork to deepen the color)
YSL Effet Faux Cils Cream Eyeliner (applied half-way across my top lashline)
Maybelline One-by-One Mascara
KKCenterHK Faux Lashes

Brows:
Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Deep Brown
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

Lips:
MAC Pale Lip Erase
Illamasqua Fable Lipstick
NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Nude Peach

Where do you buy your lashes from? Every once in a while I'll spot lashes at my local Dollar Tree, and I'll stock up on them - or I'll buy a bunch of E.L.F. Dramatic Lashes at once since they're only a $1!


16 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3 I recently got sent a set of lashes too and they've totally inspired me to master the art. I think you do a great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl youre so pretty!! i want to start useing fake eyelashes...but all the times of tried ive been really bad at applying them. :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great on you!

    http://www.beauty-twist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loads of boxed lashes that I buy from Vietnam and Hong Kong when I go visit so I have so many already! i do wear them everyday =P but this website has made it much easier for the world to access!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really pretty and naturally glammed up. I love ur hair. The length/curls are perfect on you! I stick with Ardell lashes and just stock up during sales.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you about getting "addicted" to lashes. My sister wears lashes every. single. day and these really thick/dramatic ones to boot. Whenever I see her without lashes it just looks odd.

    I recently started wearing lashes as well, and I'm in the same dilemma, lashes defintiely add a finishing touch to a look, but I don't want to become relient on them either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those look great:) I usually go with ELF- cant beat a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful
    I should try experimenting with make up more

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are incredibly beautiful and I may have just bought everything you have on your lips haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking my review! I just ordered a bunch of new things from them & plan on doing a small haul post! I couldn't believe how quick the shipping was!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what shipping method did you select? the one that costs 4 dollars or the cheapest one of 2.50?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow beautiful! Great review, I looked at the Girls aloud lashes and reviewed them there are a few that are really nice take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with the KKCenterHK False Lashes! After reading several positive reviews, I couldn't resist trying them out myself, and I'm so glad I did. These false lashes have exceeded my expectations in every way. When faced with a challenging assignment, seeking assistance can be the key to unlocking your path to success. There are numerous sources available to find Assignment Helper, such as tutors, online resources, and writing services. To discover the most suitable support, you have several popular options at your disposal, including reaching out to your teacher or professor, utilizing writing guides, seeking help from classmates, and using online writing tools. Regardless of the approach you choose, maintaining focus, organization, and dedication remains crucial in achieving your academic goals. Armed with the right resources and effective strategies, you can confidently overcome any obstacle on your journey to success.

    ReplyDelete