Friday, August 17, 2012

OPI Jade is the New Black.


I don't know about all of you, but I'm tired of Summer and can't wait for Fall to start! Fall is my favorite time of the year, and I'm crazy about Fall fashion and the dark, warm colors it has to offer. 

One of my favorite Fall nail colors is dark green, and I always turn to my trusty bottle of OPI Jade is the New Black. It's a really basic medium-toned cool-toned green creme polish, and the formula is an absolute pleasure to work with. It's the perfect consistency, applies without streaks and is completely opaque with two coats. 

On my ring finger, I was playing around with a white nail art polish and created some geometric designs to mimic tribal print. I'm a huge fan of tribal print nails, and hopefully soon when I have more time on my hands, I'll attempt to do tribal print on all of my nails with different colors. But for now, I can deal with one nail. haha!

I'm loving this tribal print manicure - 





I added Studio M Covered in Diamonds over top for a little glitz.



Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

12 comments:

  1. That tribal print is amazing, definitely going to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that green color. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tribal nails. They look so interesting but pretty simple to do.

    Ria x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty color! Perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is definitely one of my favourite nail polishes ever c:

    a-la-foliee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great green color! i love how big those shiny iridescent sparkles are. Yesss I am also loving tribal print as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tribal print- very skillful!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. tribal print nails look amazing! that jade green colour is so beautiful too

    ReplyDelete