Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday's FOTD!


 I'm wearing Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation again (I keep skipping between different foundations) because I'd like to post my review for it soon. This would be my fourth time wearing it. The past three times, I haven't used a setting powder - So I know how well it wears without one. Today, I wore setting powder all over my face so I can test out how well it wears throughout the day with powder. I'll probably wear it again once more tomorrow and let you know what I think of it.
 
Face:
DDF Advanced Moisture Defense spf 15 applied to my face for moisture & sunscreen
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Medium applied in light, tapping motions to my under eyes, around nose, under brows and blemish marks on my cheeks with a small, standard foundation brush
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in #20 applied under my eyes to match my skin better, blended in with my MAC 224 brush
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Bamboo Beige applied by dotting the foundation all over my face with my finger, and then blending it in with my MAC 131 brush. Then, I further buffed my face in circular motions with my Sigma Duo Fibre F50 brush.
Ben Nye Neutral Set/Ben Nye Banana Visage Powder (a 50/50 mix) applied to my under eyes to set my concealer and applied lightly all over my face with my Sigma Large Powder F30 brush
Guerlain Meteorites in Beige Chic applied lightly all over my face, again with my Sigma Large Powder F30 brush
MAC Golden Bronzing Powder applied to the hollows of my cheeks and extended up my cheekbones
Bobbi Brown Pale Pink Powder Blush applied to my cheekbones & apples of my cheeks
MAC Fix Spray a light spritz all over my face, so it wouldn't look too "dull" and powdery

Brows:
ELF Brow Kit in Medium
MAC Brow Set in Girl/Boy

Eyes:
Mark. Metro Eyeshadow all over my lid (From the Urban Neutrals Flip For It Palette) A basic frosty champagne shade - similar to MAC Grand Entrance
MAC Sorcery Eyeshadow applied to my upper and lower lashline with an angled brush, as well as the outer V of my crease
MAC Pink Venus Eyeshadow applied on my lower lashline near my tearducts, making Sorcery appear as a pinked lilac
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
Ardell Long Flare Individual Lashes I applied 2 clusters to the outer edge of my top lashline to make my lashes extend further out

Lips:
MAC Pale Lip Erase
Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Natural
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Perennial Pink #538 

Bobbi Brown Pale Pink Powder Blush & Guerlain Beige Chic Meteorites are both products I received in the mail this morning from swaps. I have really been interested in trying Meteorites, so I'm excited to finally own some. I'm not sure what I think of them yet, as they are extremely subtle.. I'll have to see throughout the week.


Also, someone asked me on formspring if I can post where I purchased/what brand is the clothing I am wearing when I post FOTD's. Today, I'm wearing small pink rose earrings from Forever 21, A pale pink tank top with a satin black bow from Forever 21, a black hooded "flyaway" jacket from Express & light, distressed skinny jeans from Express (not visible in photos).

I don't mean to take so many photos, but again, it was asked if I can post more photos when I'm posting FOTD's. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day! It's a little chilly here in Chicago today.. it has been so nice all week, as you can tell, I've been taking my photos outside lately. I've been loving it!!

20 comments:

  1. It snowed 2-4 inches today in Metro Detroit :( Luckily, it all melted by 5:00 pm. I love Sorcery eyeshadow, it makes your eyes pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lips (pink), blush and everything you did to your (foundation) face looks very beautiful.
    We love photos otherwise blogs can get boring:)It's never too much sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Bobbi Brown blush looks super pretty on you and I'm loving your lip combo also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous hun, love the lips especially x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this! So gorgeous! Don't worry about posting too many photos of that beautiful makeup, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're wearing one of my favorite glosses. I love how simple and pretty the look is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i absolutely love this blush on you. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all!! So, so pretty! Curious what kind of shoes you're wearing??

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look stunning, this is one of my fave looks of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love how dew-y your skin looks!

    herdollface.blogspot.com


    please follow me:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your lip combination is beautiful! I love your bow top too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. as always, you look stunning! i hope it's warmer in chi-town today!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are absolutely beautiful! I love how soft your make-up always look w/ all the pinks/neutrals you use :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what colour is your hair? its gorgeous and I'd love to dye my hair that colour!

    ReplyDelete