Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bare Minerals Naturally Luminous Advanced Treatment Collection with RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex

Introducing a more youthful-looking you! The bareMinerals Skincare Advanced Treatment collection is a perfect way to introduce the Naturally Luminous Skincare line. This collection provides three advanced, targeted treatments for youthful, healthy-looking skin. All of the formulas are powered by 100% pureRareMinerals Active Soil Complex for extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including cell renewal and antioxidant protection. From Bare Escentuals.

The Advanced Treatment Collection includes:
2 fl oz Purifying Facial Cleanser
0.5 fl oz Wrinkle Concentrate
1 fl oz Extra-Firming Neck Cream

This kit retails for $36 on QVC.com. (To be redirected, click here)

Bare Minerals Naturally Luminous Purifying Facial Cleanser
 
"This gentle cleanser transforms into a light, creamy texture to remove makeup, dissolve impurities, and rebalance skin for a soft, smooth complexion. The 100 percent pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex powers this product, leaving skin feeling perfectly clean, hydrated, and with a naturally luminous glow. Plus, it's gentle enough for eye makeup removal."
  
Bare Minerals Naturally Luminous Wrinkle Concentrate
"Virtually diminish lines and wrinkles with this instantly hydrating treatment powered by a combination of 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex and skin-revitalizing peptides. This intensive concentrate smoothes skin texture immediately, while our proprietary complex revitalizes cells, revealing renewed, more luminous skin."

Bare Minerals Naturally Extra Firming Neck Cream
"Firm, tighten and improve skin texture and smoothness with this naturally luminous, extra-firming neck cream that targets the special needs of the delicate skin around the neck and decollete. Powered by our proprietary, 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex, this clinically proven, all-in-one cream locks in moisture to restore a youthful, lifted look and helps defend against daily environmental stressors."

Thoughts: Considering I'm 22, I don't really need a neck cream or wrinkle concentrate - So, I'm letting my mom use the neck cream daily and having her report back to me her thoughts about it. I've been using the cleanser every day though for about a week and I really like it. It lives up up its claims, as it's very gentle and takes off every trace of my makeup and eye makeup, without irritating my eyes. Afterward, it leaves my skin feeling very fresh. It reminds me a lot of Cetaphil's Gentle Cleanser, as the consistency is similar and it doesn't lather like a soap. I actually prefer using the Bare Minerals Cleanser, as it does a more efficient job of removing my makeup, and it's just as gentle. As for the wrinkle concentrate, it's lightweight, absorbs very quickly without feeling or looking greasy. You can easily apply it as you walk out the door with no worries of shine - I love that it doesn't "sit" on top of the skin. The texture of the concentrate feels very creamy and buttery in between my fingers and leaves my fingertips as soft as can be. (I love when creams do that for some reason) It's also the case for the neck cream. It's slightly thicker than the wrinkle concentrate, but it's not even close to being heavy. Again, this absorbs quickly and doesn't feel thick, sticky or greasy. In comparison to the wrinkle concentrate, it feels a bit more moisturizing. All of the products have a faint, spicy, lemony scent. Kind of like the scent of a antibacterial towelette. It's light, so nothing I find offensive. 

I will update you with my thoughts by the end the month. Overall, I think this kit is a very good value for all three products. The kit should last a full month, so that's around $12 per product. This kit also has rave reviews on QVC and is quickly becoming a best seller.

If you have tried any of these products, share your thoughts in the comments below!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post were provided to me by QVC for consideration. I am in no way affiliated with the brand mentioned.

1 comment:

  1. I think if I were to try something from the line I'd just buy the cleanser as I am too young (getting older though; I'll be 18 next week Thursday)as well for the other include products in the set.You always leave honest and detailed reviews so I would definitely give this a try.

    ReplyDelete