Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 2: Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel! + Photos!

Last week, I mentioned that I started using Ardell's Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel as a part of my daily routine. (View Week 1 by clicking here). Today marks week two, and here are my results...


At the end of week 1, I mentioned that my eyelashes feel slightly stronger and slightly longer.

Now, at week 2, I still feel that my lashes are slightly stronger.. but I honestly can't tell if they feel stronger than week 1. What I definitely have noticed is that I have more lashes than I did before. I have lots of new growth, which can be seen in the photo above where my eye is open. You can see that there are several smaller lashes peeking from my lash line. Usually, when I'm not wearing mascara, you can barely see my lashes. Now when I'm not wearing mascara, there are slightly darker (because there are more) and more visible. My results with mascara are amazing and I don't feel I need a base as much I use to. I am thrilled with my progress so far.


8 comments:

  1. Cool I want to buy one for my mom and myself. She could also use them for her brows as they are sparse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your lashes are crazy long! ..love the new layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lashes look great! i've been trying wet n wild's megalash.. i don't see much of a difference. maybe i should try this ardell one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lashes look great! It's definitely worth a shot. I'm going to pick some up next time I'm at Sally's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. deffo love the eyelashes it looks like its doing a great job need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lashes are already look amazing. I can't wait to see the results once you've finish all of the treatment gel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you only knew about the long hunt for this product I was on! LOL I ended up buying the newer version. Trying it out now for my brows. Your lashes really have grown. WOW!

    ReplyDelete