Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 3: Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel! + Photos!

Wow, can't believe a week has already flown by and I'm posting week 3! I was pretty consistent this week and applied the Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment to my eyelashes all 7 days before going to sleep. Here are my lashes this week...


Like last week, I mentioned that I see lots of new growth, which I am continuing to see in week 3. As far as length goes, my lashes are definitely longer than they were when I started using this, but I can't tell for sure if they are longer than the previous week. What I notice the most, other than the length, is how much fuller my lashes look.

I don't feel the need to wear false lashes at all like I use to, but I noticed when I have worn false lashes (I always wear the strip cut in half and applied at the outer corner of my lashline, to extend the shape of my eyes), my natural lashes blend in so much better with the false lashes. Before when I would wear them, I would always have to use a base to lengthen my lashes to match the length of the falsies. I don't need a base anymore! I also have been using less coats of mascara, because my lashes are more prominent now. Another thing, because I have side swept bangs, my bangs sometimes "sit" on my lashes on my right eye, and it's not good for the condition of my lashes. Many times, the results with mascara on my right eye aren't as good as my left eye, and they also would appear shorter and stubbier. Both eyes seem to match now.

Overall, I'm still very happy with the results of this product as a lash conditioner and probably have one more week until I'm done with the tube. 

View Week 1 here & Week 2 here.

12 comments:

  1. I love that you are reviewing this product and updating us each week! Your lashes look amazing. I'm definitely picking this up soon to try it out myself!
    xx
    obsessionstolivefor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I also have a lash growth post on my page on RAPIDLASH.

    check it out:) Following you! Please follow back!
    xoxo

    herdollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool!
    I wanna try this out, where can I buy this from?

    xo $ARMIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, glad to hear you're getting good results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! I need to try this! love ur review! I hope it works for me when i buy it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZER! I'm just about out of my Lattise, think I'm gonna give this a try! AMazing!
    Maria
    http://productjunkie504.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that looks awesome! im gonna try this product now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Natty!
    I have the same problem with my bangs sitting on my lashes, the left side. It really annoys me!

    I am going to buy this tonight... I have always loved your lashes, and mine could do with some TLC!

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok i really want to try this :) please check out my blog http://alexinwonderlandxo.blogspot.com Thank you xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll try this one. i want to have fabulous eyelashes.. :) thanks

    ReplyDelete