Thursday, January 24, 2013

Weekly Poll Results - How Many Days of the Week do you Wear a Full Face of Makeup?

How Many Days of the Week do you Wear a Full Face of Makeup?

Hope you're all having a great Thursday! Just hang in there - the weekend is close by. I have another weekly poll for you!

This week I asked all of you how many days a week do you wear a full face of makeup. This for me would include foundation, concealer, brow filler, blush, bronzer, eye and lip makeup. But maybe for some of you a full face could include more or less products.

I typically wear a full face of makeup every day, unless I'm not planning on going out. When I have more time to get ready, I tend to pull out more products (face and eye primer, contour and highlight, etc), but when I'm short on time, I skip certain things (setting powder, highlighter, eyeshadow, lip liner, etc). I suppose it does vary for me by week, because there are weeks where I might only wear makeup a few days. On average, I probably wear a full face 5 to 7 days of the week.

The Results Are:

7 days - 51 votes (14%)
6 days - 46 votes (13%)
5 days - 88 votes (25%)
4 days - 26 votes (7%)
3 days - 27 votes (7%)
2 days - 29 votes (8%)
1 day - 23 votes (6%)
0 days; I don't typically wear makeup - 25 votes (7%)
It varies week to week - 31 votes (8%)

This poll is based on 346 votes.

The answers were pretty evenly distributed across the board, but 5, 6, and 7 days of the week have the most votes, with the number one answer being 5 days.

Are you the type of person that applies a full face of makeup in the morning regardless if you're going out or not? Or do you only do your makeup when you have to be somewhere? Do you mostly wear a full face of makeup on the weekend only or do you take a break from the week and leave your face bare on the weekend? Is it essential for you to wear makeup to work?

Ideally, I'd love to wake up and get ready first thing, but the truth is, if I'm not going anywhere, my face is pretty bare. Although when I'm not going anywhere I still like to fill in my brows and wear mascara for the sake of not looking too crazy when I walk past a mirror. LOL!

I'd love to hear your answers!

13 comments:

  1. Agreed! Always filling in brows before leaving the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full face - maybe once a week or when I'm doing a blog post, but brows - every day! Interesting poll. I'm actually surprised...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have different levels, haha. I'll do a full face when I go out for dinner, with my husband or with friends. If I'm just doing errands or going to school I don't do my makeup as fancy/heavy. I seldom have a day with no makeup at all.

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I walk at least 3-4 mornings a week. No need for makeup for that. However, I like to go run my errands immediately afterward so I often put on a nudey shadow, eyeliner, mascara and a tinted spf moisturizer. Interesting results to your poll. Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, being in school and having acne prone skin, I basically only use a BB cream, some light powder and mascara. I try and keep it simple because being a 5th year senior doesn't have high hopes for me to meet Mr. Right, (just kidding) as well as it's better for my skin! :) I wear a full face usually on the weekends, or when I am on-air for our school's T.V. news broadcast :)

    sparkleonyourvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to wear a full face of makeup everyday. I like to look nice but lately I like the feeling of a naked face. I loved my Revlon colorstay! I never noticed how heavy of a foundation it was until I stopped wearing it daily.

    I went from 7 days to maybe 2-3 days a week. I always fill in my brows though, it'll be crazy if I didn't LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love doing my make-up - it's like a little art project every morning. That said, I love to be lazy on the weekends, so I rarely do any make-up then, unless I have something specific planned with friends or family

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just loooove doing my makeup on the morning, so I wear makeup 5 to 6 days a week :)
    I suscribed to your blog, I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. After reading all these comments I've realized that I'm the total opposite - I seldom wear makeup, and whenever I do so it's only occasionally when getting dressed to go out somewhere (I barely socialize too :P)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm keen to keep my skin in good condition so don't leave the house without SPF on. And I can't live without black eyeliner. Although I love to wear make-up, I'm afraid of wearing it too often because I worry about the quality of my skin and the effect of foundation on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natty. I love your blog and have been keeping up with all your posts since July when I discovered it. I've heard many good reviews about the Covergirl 3-n-1 Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation and was curious or hoping that you can review this item for us. I love how I can go off of your reviews on foundations and shade matches for NC30. They are always dead on compared to when I choose at the drugstore or get matched at beauty counters. I'd love to hear your take on this and hopefully hear what you think is the closeste to NC30. Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I apply a full face make up every day I go out. It is essential for me to wear make up when going out because my skin is over sensitive especially when it comes to emissions.
    But if I know I stay in the fouse i do not wear make up, I usually put on masks ar creams that need time to be absorbed in the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I put on makeup if I have to go somewhere. Full makeup on weekends. During weekdays (to work) on normal days I just put on foundation, eyeliner, fill my eyebrow, and some lip tint but if I have more time I'll put on full makeup.

    ReplyDelete