Saturday, January 26, 2013

New in at Sephora - Dolce and Gabbana Makeup!

Maybe I'm slightly behind on news, but I upon looking at what's new on Sephora, I was really excited to see some items from Dolce and Gabbana. From word of mouth I heard that it will be available in select stores, but for now it's available for purchase at Sephora.com.

I've only tried a few items from Dolce and Gabbana, and I've really enjoyed them. In fact, I've been wearing my Dolce and Gabbana Passion Duo Lipstick in the shade Darling regularly. I'd be really curious to try additional shades.

Also, I've always kind of wondered about their foundations. The Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation looks like a really interesting product, and it has pretty good reviews. I'd also be curious to try their bronzer, but God knows I don't need anymore.


Have you tried any D&G makeup? Have any recommendations for me to try?

Click here to check out the line

9 comments:

  1. Drooling already...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I didn't even realize that D&G had makeup! But I'm definitely interested! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried anything yet. Rosebud blush looks quite beautiful to me though. I wonder if it looks like the website swatch in real life. I love the orangey coral tone it has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to hear about the blush, I'm always looking for a soft, pretty blush, I love a true soft pink since I'm fair skinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am definitely going to be a sucker for the packaging alone. The gold looks so luxe. The hot pink blush looks gorgeous and you're right, that perfect creamy foundation looks very interesting to play in lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've yet to try anything, but that gold packaging is beautiful!

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and nice color!

    Please check my blog:
    beauty care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! Classy, sexy and plain gorgeous - just how make-up should be! To get more info just check out plagiarism detect.

    ReplyDelete