Monday, August 22, 2011

Hiatus - Taking a Break.

Hey Everyone!

You may of noticed that this month I've been posting much less often in comparison to the previous months. Also, if you follow me on Twitter, I have mentioned that there will be a hiatus on my blog soon.

There's a lot going on right now in my life (no worries, nothing tragic) that I won't have as much time as I did prior to post daily, but I will try to post when I can. I'm hoping to at least post a couple times a week.

During this time, I hope you will bear with me as I may not be able to get to questions/requests as quickly. 

Thank you so much everyone for understanding, and I'll talk to you all soon!

-Natalie

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! We all need a break sometimes :) This month seems to have been crazy for a lot of people, myself included. See you when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. will miss you tremendously, but u gotta take care of u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly didn't' know how you kept up with the daily posts...I'm lucky to get 15 a month (that's a good month!) haha. Enjoy your break :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time hope all is well! Enjoy your break! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know i'll miss your posts- but yes enjoy your break!

    http://glossytaryn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve a break lovely... You blog everyday! If there's anyone who needs a break it's you!
    Enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will all miss you:)

    http://emilyyanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww everyone needs a break from blogging now and again. I'm getting in three weeks and the last thing on my mind right now is doing blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natalie if you going to the end of the world, I will go with you jajajaja, now seriously is good to see that you still been the same person that when you started this blog, nice and so kind with your followers.

    ReplyDelete