Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nordstrom: Window Shopping Trendy Accessories

In my free time I like to browse various sites for the latest trends. I usually try to browse more affordable sites (Forever 21, H&M, Aldo, Etc) because if I see something I really like, it will drive me crazy that I can't afford it haha!! Bad, I know.

I just created a Wishlist on the Nordstrom site as a fun way to keep track of the items that caught my eye. It gives me a little inspiration and ideas of what styles, etc to look out for when I'm out shopping.

Here are all of the items I added! (PIC HEAVY)


Michael Kors Double Wrap Bracelet (Sand Python) $95.00
Cara Couture Short Crystal Statement Necklace (Silver/Black Diamond) $168.00

See anything you like?

16 comments:

  1. i loveeeeeeeee jewellery! i liek everytihng!!!

    tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! I'm especially happy about the Cara Accessories bracelets because they look so close to Tai Bracelets and I've been looking for a cheaper alternative! Amazing! Thank you!

    also love the Marcia Moran rings and the michael kors snake skin.

    - Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! But really want the Marc Jacobs arrowhead earrings and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first 2, marcia moran and cara couture, AMAZING!!! i want them both :D good taste girly


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks! I'm def happy about fall/winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your style seems to be tough edgy pieces. i like it :) i love the sequin necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always keep my Sephora.com shopping list updated, just in case I feel like having a shopping spree :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! We soo have the same taste in accessories :)

    I'm in LOVE with all of these pieces!!!

    XOXO, CC

    https://twitter.com/Cupcakekissesxx

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Betsey Johnson and Cara Couture pieces so detailed and sure to get someones attention. im the same way if I cant afford soemthing lol.
    http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh!! im in love with that spring street design bracelet snd Marcia Moran Oval Agate rings

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. so when are you gonna take your break ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the layered necklace, edgy but classy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great minds think alike...I just posted some of the same accessories on my blog the other day! I am loving the MK necklace and all the pyramid studs!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the cara bracelet w/ the turquoise colored stones, do you know where i can find it? i didn't see it on the link to that site!

    ReplyDelete