Monday, August 3, 2009

Where you can find a cute faux moto jacket!

This post is for Lacy. lol.. I hope this helped you a little in finding a jacket. :)

CLICK THE PICTURE TO SEE ALL THE STYLES.



I have a few bomber jackets that I love that I purchased from Forever 21 (they don't have many at the moment) and from Loehmans (i think it was only $30). I have also seen faux leather jackets at Marshalls and TJ Maxx by the outerwear section from prices around $39.99.

Victoria's Secret has extremely cute leather jackets that are all roughly around $200. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything faux leather for a cheaper price. It looks like Zara has cute jackets too, but it is incredibly hard to navigate around their website, and I couldn't find the prices. I'm guessing H&M may have some cute styles.. i always find cute coats there, but they don't have online shopping so I'm not sure. I didn't see anything at Carsons Pierre Scott, Kohls, Armani Exchange (cute leather one for $350), Macy's, Lord & Taylor, New York & Co or Target.

4 comments:

  1. The bebe and express ones are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natty...I am an avid follower of your blog and always look forward to new posts..I have just started a blog of my own about makeup but a different blog...my blog is for those girls who may not have access to all the beauty brands they would like to, so I am selling popular items on my blog as well as any requests..plus its Canadian dollars so it would end being cheaper for those who live in the US!...it would be amazing and much much appreciated if you could do even just a tiny tiny shout out to my new blog... http://makeupbymail.blogspot.com/ ...Thanks so much for even reading this comment! I will even send a free gift to my 15th follower!

    ReplyDelete