Wednesday, August 12, 2009

NOTD: Savvy Wild Orchid!



I picked up this nail polish from Sally's Beauty Supply. Its Savvy in the color "Wild Orchid". In the bottle it looks more purple toned, but once its on your nails it looks a little different. I really like it though. It's extremely bright.. and I love neon nails. With almost any neon nail polish, it will dry extremely dull, so you'll definitely need a top coat with this. I applied two coats and one top coat. It dried very quick. I think I'll be buying more colors :)

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore it!!!! So cute!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty ! :) im gunna miss these neon colors once fall hits :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love neon nails too my friends laugh at how bright my nails can be lol
    GUESS what i found the fringe high heels
    OMG my like 5th forever my boyfriend actually went looking at the one next to his college surprised me today lol my mom looked at me like what???
    hahahaha
    just wanted to share that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour, reminds me a bit of Essie Punchy Pink! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. christina! omgosh!! hahaha yay!! I'm glad to hear you got them! I know most people will think I'm crazy once I wear them.. but I'll just tell them "you don't know fashion!!!" haha

    ReplyDelete