Saturday, August 29, 2009

TAG: Products I'm using right now!

I love when I see people do this tag! I love reading what everyone likes to use.. it sometimes gives me ideas. If you haven't already done one I think you should! :)


Shampoo: Folicure Extra Shampoo (repairs and thickens) & once a week I use Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo to revive my highlights.
Conditioner: Folicure Moisturizing Conditioner
Treatments: GVP Concentrated Leave in Treatment (dupe for Sebastian potion 9) and GVP Leave-in Treatment (dupe for Redkin extreme anti-snap)
Styling products: Fantasia heat protector/polisher, Phyto hair relaxing balm for anti-frizz and shiny hair, Beyond the Zone Flipped Out Hair Spray styler
Styling Tools: Jibere de Paris Nano Ceramic flat iron
Shower Gel: I use whatever I have.. right now I'm using Dove beauty body wash in "energize"
Body moisturiser: Dove cream oil for Normal/Dry skin. Nothing makes my skin softer after I shower!
Deodorant: Secret Clinical Strength
Fake Tan: SUN Labs spray, St Moriz Mousse and Jergens Natural Glow
Cleanser: Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes or Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing pads
Exfoliator: I-skin crystal microdermabrasion creme
Primer: I just use my moisturizer Estee Lauder Daywear Plus Cream
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in "Tawny"
Foundation brush: MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
Powder: Ben Nye Neutral Set, Ben Nye Banana Visage or MAC Blot Powder in Medium-dark.
Blusher: Lately I've been wearing MAC Dainty Mineralize Blush
Bronzer: MAC Golden Bronzer or Chanel Bronze Universal
Highlighter: MAC Honour Blush
Eyeshadow base: L'Oreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in "Secretive"
Eyeshadows: NYX Black, NYX Eyeshadow Trio in "Ceramic" these are my blacks and grays for my everyday look. I'll wear Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy eye shadow for something shimmery.
Eyeliner: L'Oreal Extra Intense Black Liquid Liner Pencil & Milani Eye Tech Black Liner Pen
Curler: Shu Uemura
Mascara: Right now I'm using Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara. Typically, 90% of mascaras end up under my eyes, but this one doesn't! :)
Brows: Tweezerman Tweezers, MAC Espresso e/s, Urban Decay Twice Baked e/s with a thin brush or MAC "Spiked" retractable brow pencil/crayon
Lipstick: MAC Hue Lipstick or NYX Honey Lipstick
Lipgloss: Currently I'm using NYX Whipped or Sorbet, MAC Underage.
Nail Colour: ULTA Flamingo

3 comments: