Monday, August 24, 2009

Cherryculture Haul: All NYX!

I was so excited coming home this morning and seeing a Cherry Culture box sitting on the table! I was hoping my E.L.F purchase was going to come at the same time.. but hopefully I should get that either tomorrow or the day after. I'm VERY pleased with how fast the shipment was! I placed the order last Wednesday night.. so it took 5 days.

I didn't waste any time to bust open the box!! Everything was packed well, nothing was missing or broken.

NYX The Runway Collection 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Catwalk $9.00
This is a mixture of matte and shimmery browns & neutrals.


NYX Eye Shadow Trio in Serengeti $5.50


 NYX Glitter Cream Palette in Bronze Goddess $4.00


 NYX Single Eye Shadows in Morocco, Purple and Hot Pink $3.50 each




NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigments $1.50 each


NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in Purple $3.00


NYX Round Lip Gloss $2.00 each


NYX Round Lipstick $2.00 each
These colors are all perfect neutral lip colors. They are pigmented and very creamy! Love them!




I am honestly ecstatic with my order. I was not disappointed with even one thing! I am soo happy with everything. I actually want to order more.. and I think I probably will. I think I can honestly say.. Out with MAC.. in with NYX. $40 for all of this!?? That's insane to me.

The reason I didn't do swatches yet is because my camera died exactly on the last picture I took.. so right now my camera is charging. Check back soon for swatches!

22 comments:

  1. Love the lipsticks=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are the glitter cream and runway collection? Are they really good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a fab haul - would love to see u use the lime green palette :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got great picks here. Put them in good use and show us, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul...Morocco e/s and the pinks lip-glosses look fab. I love NYX lipglosses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear your reviews/see fotds!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog - would you please do swatches when you have a chance thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveeee the glosses and lippies! great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE the lipglosses you got as well as the lipsticks.

    for 40 dollars for all that, i don't know why i am still so in love with mac lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. The glitter palette is great. Its not gunky or anything.. and you can control if you want a little or a lot. And it stays put very well.

    The runway palette is super pretty. Some colors are more pigmented than the others. The singles and trios are definately better quality than the 10 color palettes. I think they're lower quality.

    The lipsticks are gorgeous. I'll post what they look like on. My fav is Orange Soda.

    The pigments are super pigmented.. I think they compare exactly to MAC pigments. I'm def. going to get more. Such a good price!

    The trio is very pigmented. As are the singles. The swatches I posted look a little washed out since I took the pics in day light with a flash. I'm going to take better pics tomorrow.

    I'm planning on doing a look with the green trio tomorrow and barbie pink lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg everything looks amazing! Your swatches are amazing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. trust me each week it will get easier!! the first week is the worst... but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great NYX haul. Can't wait to see your ELF goodies. Thanks for posting the pictures. Love the Glosses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can honestly say Ive never heard of this brand..is it really popular? Have I been under a rock?? lol..bc these products look amazing! and sooo cheap!

    I cant wait to see you use them!
    Im loving the runway palette and the glitter creams!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! I've never tried NYX products before, but I'm kind of curious about them :)

    xx
    lillichantilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love nyx stuff! you should check out shopcraze.com they have really good prices on a bunch of their stuff! :)

    http://sandyrrra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE the ballerina pink lipgloss and went to the website to buy it and they were out of stock : (

    But I found it on shopcraze.com! yay!

    I don't know if you've heard of that website but they have MAC pigments for $3!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I only have a bunch onf the NYX Jumbo Pencils but I def wanna check out their other products! I love the lippies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do have the Bronze godness too
    is just a lil bit you have to apply. with a golden
    or copper eyeshadow.

    have also the lipgloss in honey
    too
    do you have looks with the bronze godness already?

    ReplyDelete