Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lazy day today.. I did my friends makeup!

For a Saturday.. today is so boring! >:( All I've been doing is lounging around the house with my friend. She asked me to do her hair and makeup because shes seeing a friend she hasn't seen in years.. and she really liked my makeup the other day (Kim K inspired) so, I used some of the same eye shadows. She wanted hers to be a little more on the natural side though.

I did her hair with my rounded 1" flat iron. She has really curly hair, so after it dried from the shower, I worked some leave in conditioner in her hair. I used GVP leave in treatment, and I sprayed a heat protector on her ends, and areas of her hair that are damaged. I used "Beyond the Zone Turn up the Heat flat Iron Protection". I took small sections of her hair and slowly flat ironed the strand all the way to the end, and when I got to the end I curled it in and held it for a couple moments. The heat protectant really makes it easy when you're curling your hair with a flat iron.. it makes the iron smoothly glide across your hair. She loved how it came out.




 

It's a cloudy day today.. so the room was a little dark.. I didn't get good pictures, she was in a hurry :( and she didn't have mascara on yet.. you can see its in her hand. lol

For her face.. she has perfect skin.. all she has is a little darkness under her eyes. So I used a little concealer under her eyes.. and put a little dab on the back of my hand with a little moisturizer and used my stipple brush and applied it all over her face to even out her skin tone. Then, I dusted her face with a powder to set it. Then I applied a blush to her cheeks and went over it with a highlight. Her skin looked flawless. :) Anyway, here's what I used:

FACE:
MAC Select Cover up in NC30
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC30
MAC "So Ceylon" MSF
MAC "New Vegas" MSF

EYES:
MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow in "Inter-view" (used the brown in her crease)
Sephora Colorful Eye Shadow in no. 5 (went over her crease with this)
MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow in "Love Connection" (filled in her lid)
Milani Eye Tech Black Liquid Liner pen (lined her lid)
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Liner Black Pencil (on her waterline)
MAC "Plumage" Eye Shadow (lined under her lower lash line)
MAC "Rice Paper" Eye Shadow (highlight and in the corners of her eyes)
Maybelliene Great Lash Mascara in Black

LIPS:
Clear gloss (she was running late.. lol)

5 comments:

  1. Omggg I LOVE that white jacket! Great site, love. Feel free to check out my beauty blog @ frappelattes.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your friend looks gorgeous. she doesn't even need mascara from what I can see in the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like ur natural waves alot.. its soft and pretty@ cute accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so beautiful!!!! I love it!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love makeovers, they're my fav. I can't believe she isn't wearing anything on her lips, they are a really pretty pink color! Loving the bangles and the second jacket.

    ReplyDelete