Wednesday, May 16, 2012

10 Beauty Products I'm Loving Right Now!


1)      L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel – As some of you may have noticed, I dropped my religious routine of fake baking (self-tanning) last October, but I felt like it was time for a little bit of color again. So, I recently purchased this and have been using it on my face, décolleté and arms, and I’ve really been enjoying it! Sure, it’s no St. Tropez, but for something quick and easy, it works well. And, it doesn’t stink, or break out my skin – yay!
2)      Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter – Can we say yum!? Blood Orange is one of my favorite scents, and if you are keen on orange, this body butter is a must-have. It’s fruity, it’s sweet, it’s spicy – it’s everything you could ask for.
3)      Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil– I’ve had this for a while now, and am beginning to realize (when I don’t use it) how awesome it really is. When I use this, my hair feels softer and everyone around me seems to notice how good my hair smells – that alone will make me want to keep using it!
4)      It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in plus Keratin– I dyed my hair last week (one shade lighter, you can barely tell in photos) so I wanted a good leave-in treatment to keep my hair hydrated. I knew about this stuff for ages, but never purchased it because of the hefty price tag ($20/4oz). With the health of my hair in m best interest, I decided to take the plunge, and I’m punching myself in the arm for not buying it sooner. Best Leave-in I’ve tried, hands down. It leaves my hair so much more manageable and my hair looks and feels so much healthier.
5)      Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum– One of my past favorites. I just got a hold of a new bottle and the sparks in my heart started flying once again. Applied under a moisturizer (or alone) this serum keeps my skin hydrated better than anything else. I never have a bad skin day when I’m using my Reviva Labs.
6)      Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer– Got a hold of this a couple weeks ago and I’ve been playing around with it here and there. I got it in a color that’s too dark for me now (which is why I haven’t reviewed it yet) but so far, I’ve been mixing it with some of my lighter foundations and wow, this little jar packs some intense coverage. If I ever need extra concealing, this is my new weapon.
7)      Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara– I’ve gotten tired of trying other mascaras only to look like a raccoon by the end of the day, so I resorted to an old favorite of mine. Covergirl Lash Blast is the only mascara that doesn’t smudge on me, and although I’ve grown bored from the big bulky tube and wand, it’s better than having to touch up my under-eyes every couple of hours. If you have problems with smudging, I highly recommend picking up a tube.
8)      Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum– I know that everyone has their own preference to scents, so this may not be one for everyone, but I cannot get enough of this perfume. This isn’t the first time I’ve mentioned it on my blog, but I always keep the bottle (it’s a deluxe sample – 0.16 oz) in my bag and dab it on my wrist and neck 1-2 times a day.  Periodically I’ll smell it in the air and it somehow brightens my day and soothes my senses.
9)      E.L.F. Nail Polish Remover Pads– Goodbye traditional nail polish remover, don’t let the door hit you on your rear on the way out.  These pads work very well, don’t stink like acetone, there is no leaky mess, and they’re convenient and easy for travel. 
10)   Chanel Glossimer Lipgloss– So I don’t normally pay close attention to the lasting power of my lipgloss, but lately I’ve been wearing Chanel Bagatelle every day, and aside from being beautiful all on its own (no lipstick companion necessary) noticed that it’s a little soldier in disguise. It stays on my lips fighting for hours of wear before needing a re-application. I’m sure the formula can possibly differ between shades, but this one in particular is an A+ in my book, and I’m tempted to try more.

I'll have reviews up for some of these products shortly.

What are you loving right now?

33 comments:

  1. Id love to try the loreal tan... is it instant? like no developing time? and I love the glossimer in the same shade! i wear it with rimmel lipliner in eastend snob and it's GORGEOS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's the standard overnight self tanner. I was nervous that it was going to break out my face, but luckily it hasn't, thank goodness! My favorite face tanner of all time though is Clarins Auto Bronzant - A little pricey though. Have you tried L'Oreal Sublime One Day Instant Tinted Gel? I haven't used it in a while, but it was one of my favorite instant tan products.

      I'm going to have to check out that Rimmel Lipstick! I wish the glossimer was permanent, I'm so bummed. :(

      Delete
    2. No I havnt tried much tans I tend to read reviews first, I want an instant instant tan that doesn't require more than 1hour developing time. I just dont know which is which.

      Delete
  2. Oh that loreal tanner sounds nice. I mix my dark sunless lotion with aloe gel right now for a light tan, I'd love to try the loreal gel now. It sounds perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I think I'll try doing that. I love the fact that there are no obnoxious fumes and application isn't messy at all. Also, it dries quickly. It doesn't produce a very brown tan like St Tropez or SUN, but I'm satisfied with it. I'll do a review on it soon.

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to try the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil and Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be afraid to pick them up! They're great products. I was meaning to pick up the Pacifica FOREVER. Literally almost every time I go to Sephora. I'm glad I finally spotted it at Marshalls. I knew I had to finally get it. Now I'm hooked :)

      Delete
  4. I was always curious abouts it's 10....next time I go to the hairdresser I'm gonna pick it up :)
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll love it! It has so many great reviews. I don't think I could ever be without it now. ;)

      Delete
  5. great favorites! Def need to pick up that its a 10 leave in!

    xo Jenn
    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! You need it in your life. haha! ty. :)

      Delete
  6. I'm definitely interested in trying the Chanel Glossimer and I've always been on the hunt for Kevyn Aucoin skin enhancer but really nervous about ordering the wrong shade. What shade did you get? You said you got it too dark so any information is helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I'm at Macy's I'm definitely going to pick up another :) I ordered SX08, and it will probably work when I'm tan, but right now, I'm too pale. It's probably around NC35 and has a very strong yellow undertone. Hopefully I can get a review up soon!

      Delete
  7. Oooh the Chanel lipgloss looks so pretty, and it's nice to hear it lasts. Bliss do a Blood Orange and Pepper body lotion which actually smells amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Very good lasting power for a gloss that isn't sticky. Ooh, you've got me interested now. I'm going to have to check it out!

      Delete
  8. LOVEEEEE the blood orange body butter! So delicious. Have you tried Johnsons baby creamy oil? It's cocoa and shea butter and seriously amazing.

    missstylemonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! So yummy. Body lotion is one thing I can't get myself to use regularly, as much as I try, a bottle of lotion isn't easy for me to finish. I've got high hopes for this one as I'm so addicted to the scent!

      I haven't tried any of the creamy oils with fear of them being too greasy. Are they? I've tried all of the lotions though!

      Delete
  9. I need to try Moroccan Argan oil. I hear great reviews all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aside from the Organix line, I'd like to try the actual 'Moroccan Oil" products (http://www.moroccanoilproducts.com), I've come across so many great reviews. Someday... :)

      Delete
  10. Chanel Bagatelle is beautiful! I reach for that gloss in my makeup bag often as well :)

    xx Louise
    A Little Beauty Luxury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? It's probably my favorite lipgloss. I reach for it all the time. :)

      Delete
  11. Just want to let you know that I love your blog...The It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In is definitely a winner. I love it for my natural hair and it has so many uses...great for everyday use and heat protectant. Some places you can buy it for a bit cheaper but it is worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, girly! That's so great to hear! I'm so happy it works well for you.. It sounds like several products in one! Have you tried any of the other 'It's a 10' products? I was planning on trying the regular 'It's a 10' leave-in, but the store was sold out and only had the leave-in "with keratin", I don't know if it's a huge difference in the formula, but I'm really happy with it. Definitely agree that it's completely worth it!

      Delete
  12. Hi....!So pretty! The packaging especially is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't own any of these but after reading about them I feel like I need ALL of them haha. Thanks for letting us know about them :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice!
    PS: Did you already participate in the giveaway on my blog: http://www.beautybloglaura.com/2012/05/winactie-2-goodiebags-van-elf.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've really wanted to try Hyaluronic Acid for a while now! I'm so glad you mentioned Reviva Labs, I was looking for a good brand!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hate how pricey It's a 10 products are but I'm on my 3rd bottle of leave in treatment. I also love the serum and the shine spray. I love that none of it makes your hair greasy, even after 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  17. its a 10 should sponsor you because i bought it yesterday solely on your review alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't use lotion too often but Pacifica Blood Orange is my FAVORITE lotion. It smells so so so delicious! Hand and Body lotion in that line is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it's a 10 products, so awesome. I actually use pure Moroccan (Argan) oil on my face, skin and hair. I'm fair skinned, a little on the drier side, brown hair blue eyes..typical irish girl. Some one suggested to use it because I have eczema, now I use this on my face. After I exfoliate I immediately apply this to my face and my hair when it's wet. Leaves my hair shiny and soft and my skin smooth as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a great idea! simple and beautiful, very inspiring!
    Airbrush Tanning NYC

    ReplyDelete