Saturday, June 25, 2011

Upcoming Posts!

REVIEWS
NuMe Couture Tourmaline Flat Iron - I've been using this iron daily for a little under three weeks, so I feel I'm now able to give my full opinion about it.
Reviva Labs Products - I was given the opportunity to try out several products from Reviva Labs, and I can't wait to share my thoughts about each one with you! I will have individual reviews up for Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, Light Skin Peel Exfoliant, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Alpha Lipodic Acid Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Cream, Collagen Fibre Eye Pads w/ Myoxinol and Collagen Fibre Skin Brightener Pads. So far, I've tested everything but the Collagen Pads.
Sigma Make Me Up 12 Brush Kit - I've had these now for a few months and I will give my thoughts about each brush individually as well as the set as a whole.
Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki F80 (for liquid foundation)
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - I picked up a sample today - a very small sample though. Hopefully it will be enough product to adequately review, or at least share my initial thoughts.
Chanel Glossimer in "Mica" - I picked this up today, and will be posting swatches and a review soon.
Fotolia.com - I was given a complimentary trial to Fotolia.com (stock photo website) and I'll be sharing my thoughts about the site as well as giving a few promotional codes to those interested in trying it risk free for themselves.

HAULS
Ulta - Essence Products with reviews & NOTD's to follow (nail polish and lip gloss).
Forever 21 - Mostly Accessories

MISC.
Current Face Routine (Moisturizer, Primer, Concealer, Foundation & Powder)
Top 5 Summer Nail Polishes
How to: Contouring
Overview: Foundation Brushes
Makeup Collection - I'm not sure when this will be up because I'm currently trying to revamp my makeup storage, but it's a highly requested post.

If you have any requests, post in the comments below!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nat!
    I have a request for a tut on make-up for different eye shape combinations? e.g one on close/hooded/small eyes, another on wide/deep set/large eyes etc. I do people's make-up as a hobby for free but everyone has a different eye shape and sometimes a certain look doesn't work/look the same as from a tut. Hope to hear from you =) and thanks for your work! You're really pretty! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the Essence products/reviews! I love their nail polishes and the lipgloss they have out in the Blossom collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Natalie,

    Looking forward to your planned posts, but can I request for outfit posts? Because I always like your picks, would love to see the whole!

    X! S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for your Essence reviews!
    I just bought 3 Stay with Me lipgloss and they are amazing! (For the cheap price!)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for these upcoming post, I'm looking forward for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if you've done this, but maybe a "What I've Learned From Beauty Blogging" post? Or a "Top 5 Beauty Mistakes"... etc. I'd love to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about a post of a great bronzer/sunless tanner to cover unsightly tan lines when wanting to wear a cute asymmetrical/strapless cocktail dress? Help! This is a constant problem I encounter and I would love a good fix :)

    ReplyDelete