Sunday, June 12, 2011

NOTD: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Bubblegum Pink!

Two (2) Coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Bubblegum Pink
Two (2) Coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Bubblegum Pink
Bubblegum Pink is a creamy, cool toned lilac pink with a very slight, barely detectable opalescent sheen.

The formula of this polish is pretty nice. It's an opaque, cream formula that reaches full opacity with two coats. Application with the first coat can be a little streaky, but with two coats it seems to even out. The formula is a bit on the thicker side, so I probably wouldn't do three coats with this polish.

I really love this color and I think it will be a "frequent" of mine. It's pretty much almost identical (minus the opalescence) to another fav. of mine, Revlon Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Cupid (seen here).


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear is actually one of my favorite drugstore lines of polish. Aside from the great variety of colors, the stubby application brush that makes painting my nails easier, the price is very reasonable. At most stores, a bottle is under $3.

9 comments:

  1. Pink is by far my all time favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink polishes. This is such a pretty color.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing color!!! I love it!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this color! Going to get it asap!!

    Hope you're having a great weekend gorgeous!!

    XOXO, CC

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for commenting!!

    Cupcake - Definitely do! It's SO YOU!! <3 Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete