Thursday, June 30, 2011

NOTD: Essie Beach Party!

Two (2) Coats of Essie Beach Party & One (1) Coat of Seche Vite Top Coat

I swear, it's a total coincidence that my last three NOTD's have been Essie polishes - not to mention pink polishes. I guess I've been on a pink "kick" lately. I received this polish in a swap last week and it's my first day testing it out!

I couldn't find much info on this polish, but NO WONDER! It's from Essie's 2004 "A New Summertime" Collection. So yes, this particular shade is 7 years old. Whatever. It still applies good and it's pretty! 

Essie Beach Party is a light, neutral, cotton candy pink. It's a bit of a nude pink, as it has a hint of beige. There are some complaints that the formula applies streaky, but I didn't have a big problem. It applied streaky with the first coat, and then evened out nicely with the second coat. I didn't apply a third, but depending on your preference, there is room for one more coat. 

I love this polish, I think the color is very flattering on my hands. 

What's on your nails?

17 comments:

  1. ohhhh i love it!! i just had Essie Van D'Go put on my nails at the salon and i'm in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a girly and adorable shade! Wow it's 2004 color?? Glad the formula is still good :) I'm also wearing an Essie color, Sand Tropez :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was on of my first Essie polishes! It's such a pretty pinky/peach/nude. <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour, I like it a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a very flattering color for your skin tone. i just love your nail shape, i wish i could make mine as neat as yours :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanel's "Miss Pink" ... alas I think it was a limited edition and my bottle is nearly finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pink nail polishes, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRETTY! And I like your long nails...I just have nubs right now lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous color!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that color! can't believe how well it applies for being so old. that's quality right there ;)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This colour is gorgeous!! I must get it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow i love this, must try and get it xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! Im in love with this colour!

    I HAVE to have it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. arhh!! is the available in the U.K so so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete