Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Camerareadycosmetics Haul! OCC Lip Tars, Cinema Secrets & Face Atelier!


Hey Everyone!

I apologize for any delay in getting back to responses (my comment box on the right hand side of the page, my e-mail, makeupalley, twitter). I've been trying my best to get to everything in the little time I have. I just want you all to know that I always try my best to make a blog post and with the time I have left over I try my hardest to get to all of your questions. I do read off of your comments - even if I don't respond timely, they are never over looked and each and every comment you make is SO much appreciated. If you've asked me an in depth question.. it may take me a few days to get back to you because I like to put time into my responses as well. George's birthday is Friday... and I'm trying to plan it out so it's the best (surprise) birthday he's every had. I feel so short on time and I have so much yet to do! Thank you for understanding!!! <333

NOW, onto my haul! I don't order much online... typically, when there's an item that must be ordered online.. I put it off.. and put it off some more until I get to the point where I feel I really "need" the item. "NEED".. yeah sure. lol So, I decided to take the plunge and order a few things I've been wanting to order.

First off, I bought three (3) Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars. I love Cha Cha so much that I thought it was only necessary to purchase other colors. I decided on Hush, Divine and Trick. Although I haven't tried them on my lips yet.. I have swatched all three and I am pleased with the way they look. I was iffy about ordering Trick (pictured on the far right) because some swatches I found looked really nice and some - not so nice. I'm still unsure about it.. it looks a little darker than what I was hoping - but I can't say for sure yet since I haven't tried it on my lips!

Here's a little sneak peak...
Next up, I ordered two more samples of Face Atelier Foundation. In November I placed an order for a sample (#4 Sand) and it ended up being way too light for my tanned skin (Click here for the review & swatch for reference). I fell in love with the foundation.. it's absolutely beautiful! So, I ordered a sample of #5 Sepia and #6 Honey. They are supposedly NC35-37-40 matches.

Another thing I was putting off a bit was purchasing a full sized Cinema Secrets Foundation. I wrote about this in November as well (click here for reference). I puchased a full size of #302 - which is actually quite small, it's the size of a eyeshadow.. but it's great to keep in your purse! I don't think I ever posted a FOTD wearing this.. so I may do that pretty soon.

Lastly, I only needed to spend less than a dollar to get free shipping.. so on a whim I purchased a sample of Keromask Concealer in the shade light. I heard it's great and covers like a champ. So we'll see..

I'll have reviews/swatches for all of these up soon!

By the way, I am in no way affiliated with Camerareadycosmetics, but I'd like to mention that they ship very quickly. Both times I ordered from them I received my package within 2-3 days. I'm pleased.

12 comments:

  1. I love OCC Lip Tars! You picked three great shades! =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh la la, I will have try some OCC lip tars the colors are PURRRRRRRRRRRTY!! xoxoxo :)

    http://www.primpandgiggle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have the same CS fdt, I think you have the small size (.25 oz) There is a bigger size (.50 oz) Please post a pic of you wearing the Trick lip tar, looks so pretty! I am thinking to buy it, I love the Hush, grandma, cha cha too! Love your reviews!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see Divine on your lips. I've always wanted to try out OCC Lip Tars...So far I have my eye on Hush, Cha Cha, Grandma, Memento, Anime and Petty Beige

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am LOVING Divine. I hope you include it in one of your up coming FOTDs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natty...where did you purchase your lip Tar?


    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Hush (LOVE IT!) Cha Cha should be arriving any day now, and I'm considering ordering Divine. Would love to see that color on your lips! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just ordered up some face atelier samples too...so excited to try them out after all the great reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous - Yeah I realize I did purchase the smaller size.. I guess I just didn't think it would be in such small packaging! No biggie though.. :) I will be posting a picture with "Trick" soon! Thank you!!

    Cheryl - I've only used Hush on my lips so far when I went out today and I loveeee it! One of my new favorite lip colors for sure. It's a perfect every day pink. I was caugh off guard a little by Divine. I didn't think it was going to be so vibrant. From the swatches I saw.. it looked very pink. None of the swatches ended up being accurate. Nevertheless, it's a gorgeous shade! It's exactly what I thought Grandma would be. I'd like to try Grandma & Anime as well.

    Dee Vine - Yes! I should have it up soon.

    Dhalia - I purchased my whole order from camerareadycosmetics.com.

    Yogadiva - Hush is amazing!! It's my perfect pink! Cha Cha is also a favorite.. I hope you love it as much as I do! I'll have swatches soon!

    Rachael - Yay! I'm wearing it today and I love it so much!

    Thanks everyone for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited you got some OCC lip tars! Have you ever tried MAC lip mixes?? I wonder how they compare.. OCC has soooo many colors, I've been thinking about trying them forever and just haven't yet. Can't wait to see how you like them!

    http://obsessionstolivefor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you need to order the white OCC lip tar if Trick is too dark! ;) Haha.

    Love the look of the lip tars, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete