Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tuesday's FOTD! (wearing my elf peachy keen blush)


 Here's a couple of angled shots to show the blush better.. 

Face: 
Estee Lauder Time Zone Line & Wrinkle Reducing Lotion (my face has been really dry lately)
Maybelline Coverstick Concealer #Medium Beige
Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation #301 (applied lightly under my eyes for added coverage)
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation #Stromboli
MAC Powder Blush #Taupe (to contour cheeks & hairline)
ELF Studio Blush #Peachy Keen

Eyes:
Shiseido Mascara Base
Covergirl Lash Blast #Black
Ardell 111 false lashes cut in 1/2
Hard Candy Walk the Line Liquid Liner #Praline

Brows: 
ELF EyeBrow Kit #Medium
ELF Eyebrow Treat & Tame #Dark

Lips: (most of it wore off by the time I took the pictures)
Sephora Nano Lip Liner Pencil #2
Hard Candy Lipstick #Fire Alarm
Clear Lip Gloss

 G'nite all! :)

18 comments:

  1. pretty... i need to check out more elf things ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous
    Natural and Glowing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't pick up those brow products...now I wish I did :( You look beautiful! Love your hair...it's so rich and such a beautiful colour! Also, I have that PINK sweater ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Never knew ELF products could look so good! You're gorgeous! :)

    ~X~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your make-up looks beautiful - that blush is such a pretty and natural colour.

    Ella
    http://ellaprettyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL.
    I love that blush so natural and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and simple FOTD. I absolutely love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely going to have to pick up this blush. Looks great! Loving the hair color btw!! =)

    http://prettyprettypetals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!!!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new boots on my blog today, go check them out <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blush so pretty Natty :) I'm defiantly going to get it! I'm so sick of the one I always use lol..

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cool.
    Check out yet-to-reveal makeup collection spring 2011.

    http://discoverlifestyle.blogspot.com/2010/12/shu-uemura-makeup-palettes-for-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um, if I had your face any shade of blush would do... you are gorgeous. And that sweatshirt color is ravishing on you...

    http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is always so perfect! Do you have any tutorials or post on what you use? Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete