Saturday, November 20, 2010

OPI Little Black Dress Up Set + Swatches!

The set contains 2 full size bottles of "Color So Hot it Berns" and "Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous" from the Fall/Winter Swiss Collection and a free mini clutch. I paid $9.95 for the set at ULTA & used a $3.50 off $10 coupon. So, two bottles for $6.50! You can print the coupon at http://www.ulta.com/ or use the code 49983 in checkout on the website. Offer is valid until 12/3. Or receive 20% off one item, offer code 46574 valid until 11/20 (today).



You can view all shades of the OPI Swiss Collection at http://www.opi.com/. At the top, click >Nail Color >Swiss. You can also try the shades on a computerized hand that you can personalize to your own skin tone and nail length to see if the nail color will fit you. Just click >Try it on, on the sidebar.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated in any way with ULTA or OPI.

Before I applied Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, I thought it may be too similar to OPI My Private Jet or the new Forever 21 Charcoal polish I just purchased. I did a side by side comparison and they are all actually very different in tones. Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous is the lightest and looks more silver in comparison to the others.
Left to right: OPI My Private Jet, OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, L &B Charcoal


1 comment:

  1. I love love love OPI my private!! the red is a great colour on ur skin tone too!

    xx
    anya

    ReplyDelete