Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Few Swatches of Forever 21's Love & Beauty Nail Polishes

I really like Forever 21's nail polishes. They may not be OPI, but they are pretty much average in comparison to other drugstore brand polishes. What I really like about them is the color selections they have. They are always coming out with the newest trendy colors, which makes me always purchase a couple of bottles when I shop. 

Here are a few I picked up. Light Orange is a dupe for China Glaze Peachy keen. 

I'm not sure which one to do my nails with first. What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. I really love the Camel and the Light Orange. Thanks for sharing:)

    jluvbirdee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light Orange looks so pretty !!!!I WANNA SEE =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love their polishes, too! i'm really liking the camel color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those polishes are beyond cute!! thank you for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are cuuute! i'd love to see light orange, bet it would be great with nude/peachy lips!! hehe

    ReplyDelete