Monday, November 22, 2010

Nails: Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish in Red Rock & Cherry Fashion

One coat, no top coat.
Red Rock is a deep, cherry red (perfect for fall) and Cherry Fashion is a true magenta.

The formula is creamy (not watery or thick) and because of the flat, thick brush... you paint more of your nail with one sweep. I really like the brush design. It may not be for everyone.. but it works wonderful for me and I can paint my nails a lot faster. If you're in a hurry, you can get away with one coat of this polish as it is pretty opaque. Use two coats for the best opacity. Three is not at all necessary. The finish is semi-shiny.

I've only used one other Rimmel Lasting Finish PRO nail polish and it lasted me for around two weeks with maybe one tiny chip. (View my review here) I don't think I ever owned a polish that lasted me two full weeks. That's one of the main reason I bought these polishes. I hope they live up to the longevity like the other one!

Have you used Rimmel Lasting Finish PRO Nail Polish? Did it live up to your expectations? What nail polish has lasted the longest for you?? I'd love to hear!

10 comments:

  1. Wow these look great, I've used rimmel before but not these lasting finish pro ones, I will definatley have to see if I can find them because nearly 2 weeks of chip free polish sounds great!

    Vikki @ Vikki-Gabrielle World Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats amazing!!No polish has last me so long for sure!!Thanks missy and lovely colours there!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've bought 5 different colours of these after seeing your first post on Posh Pink and I've never had a polish last so long before. I use their base/top coat for a base coat, a polish and then seche vite on top and it lasts FOREVER

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brush on these nailpolish. I have 3 of them, my fave is steel grey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these polishes - they are my new fave - I think I bought the shade English Rose. I love the formula and the brush - it has beat out Sally Hansen Complete Manicure as my fave polish range ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors are amazing...so vibrant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This quality seems so nice! :D
    Yay for drugstore polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these polishes look fantabulous! Especially love the look of the brush & the colours are very pretty too! Will deffo be checking em out! thnx hun!

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never had a polish last for more than a week on me! WOW! Admittedly, I am really rough on my hands. Still, that's amazing!

    I really like both of those colors. I am a nail polish addict. A nice brush is so important! I recently got a Deborah Lippman polish. Although I like the formula, it's a bit tough to apply. The brush is on the thin side, and despite being Asian, I find it hard to use. XD

    ReplyDelete