Sunday, March 7, 2010

FOTD (using nars night clubbing)



These pictures were taken at the end of the day, so I was super shiny..

This was a really quick look I did, I didn't like the outcome too much, but I thought I'd share anyway. Next time I'm going to pair night clubbing with maybe browns/golds.

Face: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona
Lancome Effacernes Concealer in Light Bisque (too light =\)
MAC Select Cover-up NW25
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Natural/Med. & Shimmer (I love this, but it doesn't keep my shine away for more than a couple of hours & I don't even have oily skin. I use the nat/med all over my face and the shimmer on my cheek bones)
BE Well Rested e/s (under my eyes)
MAC Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder (as an all over bronzer)
Estee Lauder Matte Bronzer (to contour)
Chanel Orchid Rose Joues Contraste Blush

Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas Paint (lid primer/base)
NARS Night Clubbing e/s (all over lid)
Bobbi Brown Graphite Shimmer Ink (lined my eyelid, bottom lash line and waterline)
(smudged night clubbing into bottom lash line)
Green pigment called chit chat with riff raff (someone sent me this as an extra in a swap. I have no idea what brand it is/who makes it. It's a sheer shimmery green) (I blended this into night clubbing)
Everyday Minerals Pearl Mint (corners of my eyes)
Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe Mascara

Lips: MAC Oak Lip Liner
Smashbox Sand Lip Gloss

23 comments:

  1. I love it... you have the most amazing smokey eyes and I love that glow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! I love how simple it is to do the eyeshadow but it really is pretty! I love the bronzey-glow skin you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy bedroom eyes.
    You're smokin' ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness.. so pretty!! <3 i loveeee your earrings, where did u get them???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous look! The eyeshadow looks really nice with your skin tone :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous look, love it (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the smokey eyes! you're skin is really glowing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the Eyes but loving your lashes even more! They look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look Gorgeous and not shiny to me lol it's Glow =). I love that eyeshadow, and I am glad you made a FOTD with it.
    Adorable top too by the way,

    Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous...where r ur earrings from xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone!!! I get a lot of my earrings from wholesale stores in the city. It's like two blocks of accessory stores for very cheap! They're not any particular name brand. Its the kind of stuff you see in the mall at stands with fake purses and rhinestone jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow dark shadows look good on you!
    Hehe your "shine" looks more like a glow! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowww! Stunning!!! Love the makeup!!!
    http://prexiousbl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of the prettiest looks I've seen you create! I love really, really bold eye make-up.

    Ugh... You make me realize how badly I need to buy self tanner. LOL!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this make up look, it is stunning on you x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the look! You are gorgeous and can rock what-evah, but this is so beautifully dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG you're so beautiful and so good at doing makeup !!

    and BTW, I love your Tee shirt/ Jacket in the picture, The Grey&Green one where did you get it ?!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete