Friday, November 27, 2009

Swap Goodies: Giorgio Armani Lipstick, MAC Lip Liner & Blush!

Hey Everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was wonderful spending it with the people that mean the most to me :) And wow, I have close to 540 subscribers! That's awesome! Thank you everyone for reading, subscribing and posting about me! It makes me so happy when I get positive comments from you guys letting me know that my posts are helpful to you. I'm so happy I have a long weekend! Yay!

Anyway, I got a few goodies in the mail this week and I thought I'd share!
Giorgio ArmaniSilk Lipstick in shade #22 & Armani Lip Shimmer in #22


I should of wiped off the lipstick before I took this picture. lol

The lipstick sort of reminds me of MAC High Tea, but a little more pink. It has the same smooth texture, similar to a mac glaze or luster and it has a pretty shine to it. It is also very sheer and my lip color does show through. The gloss is also very sheer and is almost exactly the same color as the lipstick except it has a tiny hint of coral to it plus sparkle. This was such an amazing swap, she also added a really nice freebie :)

Left: The lipstick alone, Right: The lipstick with the lipgloss over it



MAC Powder Blush in Taupe (Matte)

This is a great color for me to use on days where I want minimal bronzer. Even though its very light, it show on my NC40 skin tone. It also looks like a lovely color to contour with. I will have a review for this soon on Make Up Alley.

I have it pictured with two of my favorites.. MAC powder blush in Honour (my favorite highlight) and MAC bronzer in Refined Golden. As you can see Taupe is a light powdery.. well, taupe. :)


Lastly, I got MAC Lip Liner Pencil in the shade Stripdown.

I'm surprised I never purchased this color before, but it has surely became my favorite MAC Lip Liner Pencil. It is the perfect color for a nude lip. It is a very light brown thats very flattering on my skin tone.

Here is a picture along with my other top favorites.
Left to Right: Stripdown, Hover & Spice.

The swatches look funny b/c I took them on the side of my palm..
Left to right: Stripdown, Hover & Spice

2 comments:

  1. I love Taupe blush! It's a great color for contouring your cheekbones. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love that taupe blush and honour is one of my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete