Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Accessories/Betsey Johnson Haul!


Here's a few things I bought yesterday.. I'm loving them all! It's funny I ended up buying all Betsey Johnson.. not on purpose. If I haven't mentioned already, I am a watch fanatic. I LOVE WATCHES more than any accessory. If I like a watch, it's really hard to get it out of my mind.. and then I'll end up buying it. I have a watch in every color to match every outfit.. and I love over sized dials. It's so sparkly and its my favorite shade of pink. :)


Original $135 for $54.99 at Nordstrom Rack!

Seashell Earrings $11.97 at Nordstrom Rack

Cupcake socks! $6.99 at Marshalls

And I got this cute rhinestone bow ring at New York & Co. in the mall for around $12. It's very flashy!

And.. a couple other things from last week.. I've been on the lookout for a white ceramic watch with Rhinestones.. and while browsing at the TJMaxx Jewelry counter, I saw a white watch with Rhinestones I really liked for $79.99.




Love these! They were $12.99 at TJMaxx, I also saw them at Nordstrom Rack.

Thats all for my haulage!

19 comments:

  1. Betsey Johnson has the cutest accessories! Those cupcake socks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha omg. these remind me of one of my fave guess watches. I haven't been wearing it lately because I need a new battery but it reminds me so much of the first watch you posted! I gotta start wearing it again...
    http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/d1/a/AAAAAiGn4m8AAAAAANGrFA.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looooooooove the diamond studs at the end! hella cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Cheryl I almost bought that watch a long time ago! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice haul...u have great taste dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stuff! I love that Betsey Johnson watch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omfg gorgeous stuff! love the first watch and those diamond earrings heaps bling!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i love the pink watch!!!
    gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute accessories. I love the watches. I really like the square watch, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was at the betsy johnson section of my Nordstrom yesterday, i was drooling over everything, especially all of the pieces with bows on them :)


    great purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the watches! very pretty. The shell earrings are sooo cute! great hail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the cupcake socks. Definitely going to check out my local Marshalls to see if they have 'em! Great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the ceramic watch and the diamond shaped earrings, great purchases! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow. Those are so pretty. Betsey J is so quirky. I hope you don't start doing random cart wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The more I read your blogs, the more I think I'm reading chapters out of a book from my life sometimes.I'm a HUGE watch fanatic. My weakness are GUESS watches, but last year my bf bought me a Michele watch that I've been wanting foreverrrrr for our 1 year anniversary, they are a little pricey but they are gorgeous watches. I'm loving the cupcake socks as well!!
    Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lilleogrl- I'm DYING for this one Michele watch I saw at bloomies for $1,400. :( Its a rectangle dial silver & gold with diamonds. I've been eye balling it for over a year. I hope my bf will be generous enough to get it for me for our 4 year anniversary. HA! I'm totally dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your purchases. Betsey Johnson is so outrageously expensive in Canada it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice ;)

    hope you can visit my blog soon

    www.carlaling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete