Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Handbag Shopping!!

I'm on the hunt for a new Summer handbag. The main color I'm looking for is white, ivory or cream with gold hardware. I wear mostly gold jewelry and lots of brown/tan clothing, so a bag with gold would probably be the most suitable for me. Here are some bags I saw on the Macy's and Bloomingdale's website that I liked.. (Hopefully this Macys coupon will save me some money!)


I've been on the lookout the past few months at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and haven't seen anything. Loehmann's and Nordstrom Rack usually have pretty cool handbags, but I have yet to check there. Tomorrow I'll probably stop at a million places trying to find the perfect bag!

I've been wanting this Louis Vuitton for a long time, but it's a couple hundred more $$$ than what I'd like to spend. I know Louis' are good investments because they last for years, But I'm not sure.


Decisions, decisions!!

Do you have your summer/spring bag yet? Where is your favorite place to shop for bags?

7 comments:

  1. Love the bags!I have a slight obsession with accessories!Great blog, love what I have read, come stop by mine sometime x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brand is that light pink bag? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should get the louis vuitton one. i got the damier canvas in brown when i went to london a couple of months ago and its the best investment i've ever made! i LOVE mine i use it everyday and it carries so much!! love your blog!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feedback, Jordan! I've been lusting it for so long, I think I'm going to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aleksis- Sorry for the delay in my response! It is B. Makowsky. You can find it at Macy's on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Been looking for a new bag :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete