Friday, June 19, 2009

Small MAC Haul - MAC Bronzer, Eyeshadows, Lipstick and more!


I went to my local MAC counter today to turn in 12 empty product containers and swap them for two brand new lipsticks as a part of their Back to MAC (B2M) program.

If you haven't heard of the Back to MAC program, basically, if you save up your empty containers of products you've used up from MAC, once you reach six (6) containers, you can bring them in to any MAC store and redeem them for a lipstick of your choice. So for example, if you used up three bottles of foundation and three eye shadows, you can use those six containers for B2M. Also, at freestanding stores, you have the option of swapping for an eyeshadow! But at counters, you can only get a lipstick. Sweet deal!

I ended up picking up Creme d' Nude (cremesheen, described as a pale muted peach beige) and Hue (glaze, described as a soft, pale pink). 

Along with those, I also purchased Love Nectar Lustreglass, Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass, Typographic eyeshadow (to use as a liner), Ricepaper eyeshadow (for a basic highlight), Golden Bronzer and Honey Light High-Light Powder from the new Naked Honey collection.

6 comments:

  1. love nectar is gorgeous! i might have to try it! do you mind if i ask if your skin is naturally that tan? because i'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those two lipsticks. Would you be able to go in depth and maybe do a review on the MAC bronzers you own? I'm considering getting Refined Golden, which the MUA at MAC recommended. I'm just not too sure what it's like etc. Good haul and blog :) xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly. Just came across your blog & love it! You deserve a million followers & you are STUNNING!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Necter looks gorgeous, must remember to check it out next time I'm at MAC! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much girlies!!

    tiiiny, it's a little bit of real tan with self tanner.

    Joanna, I'll definately review the bronzers I own! I'll try doing that today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have to pick up Shy Girl!!
    I also bought Sugarrimed - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete