Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Green FOTN!



Face: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW25
Palladio Wet/Dry Foundation Powder (under my eyes)
MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden
MAC Blush in Springsheen

Eyes: MAC Humid e/s all over the lid
MAC Surreal e/s blended into the Humid
MAC Ricepaper blended into the Surreal for my highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline applied with an angled brush on lid and under lid
L'OREAL Extra Intense Liquid Liner Pencil in Black on my waterline
Jane Maxlash Precise Mascara in Blackest Black (Picked this up from Walgreens the other day for $1, i like it a lot!)
Green Glitter mixed with Visine and applied to my lid with an angled brush

Lips: MAC Hue Lipstick
MAC Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass

10 comments:

  1. Hue looks great on you and I love the green eye look =) I wish I could rock Hue as well as you do

    the shoes are wicked adorable too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty glitter liner. [:
    And I love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! your look so california cool, im way jealous you can rock green eyeshadow and bronzer together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty! :) I love this look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh super pretty! you look GOOOD in green with your tan skin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I really really like your makeup style and hair! I already bookmarked your blog hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my fiгst tіmе visit аt here and i am actually іmprеssеd tο read all at alone plаce.
    http://www.tinnitus411.com/tinnitus-home-remedies/

    ReplyDelete