Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Jewelmint Midnight Blues Ring.

Jewelmint Midnight Blues Ring

I apologize for another accessory post, but my Jewelmint packages have been piling up over the past month. Recently, there was a promotion going on for 4 rings for $40 ($120 value). I quickly jumped on that promotion and promptly received my rings in the mail.

Jewelmint Midnight Blues Ring is my favorite ring of the ones I chose and it's easily one of my favorite Jewelmint items I own to this date. It features a cheetah with gray rhinestones and sapphire crystal eyes and a large sapphire crystal stone. The ring has an oxidized (antique finish) silver finish.

I really like that the ring itself is a statement piece without being too oversized. Sometimes similar style oversized rings can steer into tacky-ville, but I think it's the perfect size and looks really chic and eye catching on the hand.

The quality of this ring is really good and it's an item I would have definitely paid full price for. It's currently sold out, but if it happens to come back, it's an item I highly recommend.






Unfortunately I wasn't thrilled with any of the other rings, but I'll post about those soon. I also have a couple of necklaces and some collective pieces (Oia Jules) to show you, but I'll try to post about makeup in my upcoming posts. I don't want to bore you with my accessory obsession. :)

What have you been obsessing over lately? 

21 comments:

  1. wow, this one is stunning!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh that ring is absolutely gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that ring is gorgeous!! I want a ring like that for myself ;) jewelmint has stunning pieces. thanks for sharing it! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noo!! Your accessory posts are wonderful <3
    lovely ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks gorgeous, love it's name as well. Accessories are not boring to me lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty ring! I love the style and the blue jewel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ring, midnight blue is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ring! It's very unique and definitely a piece that you'll get tons of compliments on. :)

    xo, Sarah
    hustlababy09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh so pretty!! blue is my favorite color! I could definitely see that ring as being one of my favorites!
    -april

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that ring is super awesome. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god! It is really worth for $40. You are so luck, you’ve got it. It is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! Very beautiful ring.. I will ask my hubby to buy this for me!!! haha! I badly want to have one!
    __________
    idol lash

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one beautiful ring!

    I hope everything is alright with your aunt
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is realllly pretty. I do love it. I was wondering if you think you could do a review on the Lily Ghalichi lashes. I'm curious on your opinion of them and if you would recommend them. Thanks!

    xx Janine

    j9markham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope this ring is still available! I love it!

    wheniwearthisdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous ring! And I love your blog! Just stumbled upon :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty ring! Love the blue

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope this ring is still available! I love it!


    Glyn Willmoth

    ReplyDelete