Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'll be back soon!

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to give you all a quick update and let you know why this whole week has gone by without any new posts.

About two weeks ago my aunt (who lives with my family) went to the hospital for pains she was having, as well as some other minor things. They did a series of tests on her and among some of the problems she was having, she was diagnosed with colon cancer. This past Monday she had surgery to remove the cancer, and thankfully it didn't spread to any of her other organs. So all of this week has mostly been spent in the hospital with my aunt until she recovers. She's doing really well and we're hoping to have her back home as soon as possible.

I asked for prayers on Twitter on the day of my aunt's surgery, and I really appreciate all of your kind responses. Thank you so much!

Hopefully I should be posting again this week.

Talk to you all soon!

xoxo

22 comments:

  1. Aww I didn't know this since I do not use twitter. I'm glad she's doing well and wish her much happiness and good health! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lo sabia, muchisima suerte y que se recupere muy pronto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to your aunty, the blog (and readers) can wait! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you're feeling. My aunt too had a surgery last summer for a colon cancer.
    Now she's quite good but it was terrible when we have understood.
    So, I wish she'll be back very soon and I give a big hug to you and your family.
    P.s. Sorry for my English...I'm Italian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad she's doing well. I hope everything continues to go good and I wish her the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to hear she is doing well. Sending you and your fam much love. -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish all the best for your aunt. Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your aunt has a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sad! You have my sympathies! Take care, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your auntie feels better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck to your aunt as a cancer survivor myself, support means everything! You are all in my prayers xoxo, maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your family will be in my prayers. All the best- Emily

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your aunt feels better soon Sending lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad that your aunt is doing better.. Hope she makes a speedy recovery. Wishing you and your family all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cancer is a beeeeyotch! Continued prayers go out to your aunt and family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sending prayers and positive thoughts to your aunt and your family! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Best wishes to your aunt, your family, & you of course!

    shortandsweetjoy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best wishes and a speedy recovery for your aunt and your family! You all will be in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  19. best wishes to your Aunt & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Best wishes to your aunt! Hope she will be fine soon. Waiting for your beauty tips.

    ReplyDelete