Monday, May 30, 2011

NOTD: Milani 3D Holographic Nail Lacquer in HD!

Three (3) Coats of Milani HD.
Milani HD is a silver shimmer holographic. It's very sheer with one coat, which was a slight disappointment as it appears to be opaque from the bottle, but it is fairly opaque with three coats. In between coats, the formula dries quickly, so it's not really a pain to apply. It is a nice layering polish as well. I'm sure it would look great applied over a silver, black, blue, (or any) polish. The holo effect is not bad. Indoors, the color looks like a light silver with fine silver glitter. The holo really pops in bright lighting or the sunlight.

I purchased this polish at CVS for a little under $5.

Do you own any of the Milani Holos? Which is your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. That's pretty! Btw I'm not sure if you're a Cherry Culture fan or not but they're having a 20% off sale on their website in case you want to order some more of Milani's Holo nail polishes.

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get them all for $2 each and I love them. The foily holo bits are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I need to have it, that's gorgeous.
    I love your blog Natty,

    Van

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty! =) I need a silver polish in my collection. Haha.

    -Dinah
    http://dgsbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I want a holographic pink nail polish but I haven't had any luck finding it. Silver looks AWESOME though! Great find!

    -dani

    ReplyDelete