Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey Everyone!

I'm on the way out the door with my family, but I thought I'd do a very quick post to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! I hope you all have a wonderful day spent with your loved ones!


"A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking." – Helen Rice

"The love she has deep in her heart, Always gives me a good jump start, She is the one who’s love is true. Thank u Mom for being you." – Anonymous

"A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done." – Author Unknown

"Nobody knows of the work it makes, to keep the home together. Nobody knows of the steps it takes, nobody knows but mother." – Anonymous

"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love." – Mildred B. Vermont

"When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." – Sophia Loren

(Quotes from newstabulous.com)

2 comments: