Monday, October 25, 2010

NOTD: Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color in Crimson!



I thought I would share a quick NOTD (it should really be Nails of the Week, not day.. lol). It is Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color in the shade "Crimson". The nail color does dry quickly and you can apply a second coat within a minute. I used two coats and a top coat. So far, it has been two days and I have no chips. I used a terrible top coat though and my nails are looking a little dull today. They looked gorgeous the day I painted them. If this polish lasts for a full week I'll be sure to use it a lot through the fall and winter. :)

*Update: Terrible! Me and my mom both used this and our nails were chipping like crazy in just a day!! I won't be purchasing any express finish polishes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment