Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MAC Marquise D' Lipstick Review, Photos & Swatch! An oldie, but goodie!

mac marquise d lipstick

MAC Marquise D' Lipstick

MAC Marquise D' Lipstick is described as a sandy, cream peach with a lustre finish. It's my perfect color! It's like a muted, warm, light pink with a golden sheen. It looks like a mix between Shygirl, Sandy B and the lightest touch of Myth to lighten it up.

The lustre formula is one of my favorites from MAC; it's creamy, smooth, feels comfortable on the lips and has a shiny finish.

The pigmentation is pretty good. It's a bit sheer, but buildable. It doesn't quite build to much more than medium, though. It's a fabulous every-day lip shade.

MAC Marquise D' was launched in the MAC Blonde, Brunette, Redhead '09 Collection, and was re-promoted in the MAC Wonderwoman '11 Collection.

mac marquise d lipstick

mac marquise d lipstick review

mac marquise d lipstick swatch
MAC Marquise D' on my lips

I love this lipstick, and am so sad that it's limited edition. If you can get your hands on a tube, definitely do!

13 comments:

  1. I saw this on allcosmeticswholesale.com ...I was gonna get it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. im loving the color.. thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a super pretty lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats such a beautiful color! Maybe someone on Ebay is selling it! I think I have to get one now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i <3 marquise d!! :) i still have it and i never want it to run out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I quite like this colour... I may have to go searching and pick one up myself! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can believe i passed this one up back then! :( looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this lipstick looks lovely! Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm almost finished my tube of this, such a pretty colour! Unfortunately it dries my lips out like crazy :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH. MY. GOSH. I LOVE this color! I'm going to keep an eye out on allcosmeticwholesale.com for it! I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but they always have stuff from old MAC collections in stock! Very pretty!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete