Thursday, February 4, 2010

CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) Haul!

This was actually the very first time going to a Cosmetic Company Outlet (CCO) and I had no idea what to expect. I didn't know it was going to be such a small shop with so many shelves of different brands of makeup. I pictured it to be completely different. I saw so much stuff I wanted to buy. Mainly MAC and Bobbi Brown, but I tried to keep my purchases within budget. I bought some things from MAC which I am pretty excited about. All things I've had on my wish list.

MAC Fad-dabulous Mineralize Blush

MAC Fad-dabulous Mineralize Blush

This has been on my wish list for a long time and I didn't to the extreme of how pretty this blush is. In the pot it doesn't look like anything special, it looks like a sparkly plum with some gold veining. BUT, When I swatched it on my hand, its a total different story. I don't know how to explain it.. its like a shimmery plummy, rosy, pink. It has to be one of my prettiest, if not the prettiest blush I own & my current favorite. I've been wearing it every day.


MAC So Ceylon Mineralize Skinfinish

MAC So Ceylon Mineralize Skinfinish


MAC So Ceylon Mineralize Skinfinish

This is definitely in my top 3 favorite blushes. I was so happy that they had these because I had just hit pan on mine! :)

 MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Medium/Natural and Shimmer

 MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Medium/Natural and Shimmer

This has also been on my wish list for some time. I haven't tried this yet, but I am very interested in seeing how it works for a setting powder and highlight.

MAC Pleasureful Blushcreme

MAC Pleasureful Blushcreme

I love the look of MAC's cream blushes. I always stare at them when I'm at the MAC counter thinking in my head how pretty they would look on my lips.. lol. The only cream blush I've tried is Ladyblush and I didn't have any luck with it so I never had any desire to try another cream blush. This one looked so pretty though, I couldn't turn it down. I haven't tried it yet.. but I'm very excited to. What is your favorite method for applying your cream blush? Fingers? Brush?

MAC Fix+ Rose

I always wanted to try Fix+! I've been using this after I apply my powder to help set my makeup and make my face look less powdery.

MAC Way to Love Lipstick

MAC Way to Love Lipstick

I never heard of this lipstick before. It's from the Rose Romance collection. It honestly looks exactly like Creme Cup, but not as opaque since it's a lustre. I really like it.


Well, that's all for my haul. I think I'll be making a lot more trips to the CCO. Sadly, it's around 45 mins away. *sigh*

Do you own any of these products? Likes? Dislikes?

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE CCOs! It's easy to go crazy, so budget it is. This is such a great haul though! My first MAC stuff were from CCO.

    Studio Fix in C40, Select SPF (I think) in NC 42, an a MAC Pro Longwear lippie were the very first things I bought. Mine is about an hour away, but definitely worth the trip because they also have other great stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you found so many great products !! way to love & so ceylon! awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Way to Love is a gorgeous lipstixk. I like that color a lot. The Fix+Rose smells amazing. Nice haul!

    I´m sad that no CCO in Germany with MAC products! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. gack! i miss cco. I used to go there all the time when I stayed in the us for a while. I would go crazy everytime and take forever haha id let everyone else go around and just stay there haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great haul! I wish we had CCOs here in australia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous swatches thank you now I know that I want the "FAD dabulous" MSF (Looks so rich) and the Lipstick "way to lustre it's just a pretty natural color I love it again thank you Miss Natty <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazin haul! I wish we had an CCO where I lived!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own the Fix+ but it doesn't do much for me! :( It works on every other blogger, besides me haha Maybe I dont know how to use it?
    I so want MSF Natural! But my next powder is gonna be the Blot powder :)
    Are the savings good at places like that? There are like no high end discount places where I live :( Ahh. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! Love everything you got! I wish we had an CCO here :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That mineral blush looks so pretty. I've been looking for a good blush for a while now, so I'm thinking about putting that one on my birthday wish list on myregistry.com if I like how it looks with my skin tone in the store. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In the pictures the creme blush and the MAC Fad-dabulous Mineralize Blush look a little corral. Are they? If so I have to have them! They look soo pretty. Great Haul.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The nearest CCO to me is about 40 minutes away too!! You make me want to drive there now!!
    Dang it Natty!! You're not helping my shopping addiction here...hehe.

    The MAC "Way to Love" does look similar to Creme Cup (which I adore). It looks great on you!! Heck, pretty much everything looks great on you girl!

    ReplyDelete