Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anastasia Beverly Hills Line Erasing Serum Review!


Anastasia Beverly Hills Line Erasing Serum

"This lightweight serum contains a unique blend of natural hydrators, Instalift™ Goji, and an exclusive Balkan Botanical™ Infusion to improve the appearance of skin and help reduce signs of aging. Designed for all skin types, it soothes, softens, and hydrates—leaving skin brighter and smoother. Fine lines and wrinkles don't stand a chance!"
-Instalift™ Goji (Tibetan Goji Berry): Gives the appearance of reduced fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
-Balkan Botanical™ Infusion: Helps soften, soothe, and hydrate skin.
-Sodium Hyaluronate: Delivers ideal hydration to smooth and refresh the eye area.
-Chrysin and Hydroxysuccinimide: Masks the appearance of redness while leaving the skin looking brighter and lighter.

The Line Erasing Serum ($45, 0.507 fl oz) is a fairly new product from AnastasiaThe serum is a clear, lightweight, runny liquid. It's recommended to apply the serum lightly to areas where you have wrinkles and fine lines, and dab the product in with your fingertips. 

You can use it mornings and night, but I've been only using it in the morning and I'm really liking it so far (I've been using it every day for a week). The serum absorbs quickly into the skin and instantly my under eyes feel mildly tightened. I have never felt a product actually "tighten" on my skin. It's kind of a fun sensation!

You only need the tiniest bit, a little goes a very long way. My (minimal) fine lines appear to be less visible and my under eyes feel incredibly soft to the touch (even my finger felt soft and moisturized! ha!) Not too long after my application of the serum, I look more awake. 

Its very similar to the effects Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair ($85, 1 oz) gives me, with a very similar price tag. 

Since I only tried a sample, I won't be able to tell you of the long-term results of using this product, but I was impressed with it for as long as my sample lasted. 

If you're looking into a product like this, I definitely recommend you to give this a try next time you're at ULTA or Sephora. Ask for a sample!



2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you made this post, I am looking for something just like this, I don't have wrinkles yet but tiny annoying lines that I would love to erase (lol)...I will have to get my own bottle now <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just talking to Pursebuzz about eye creams... She recommended Strivectin for fine lines. This serum sounds really nice, too. I'll do anything to get rid of these eye wrinkles! Blech! Great review!

    xx

    P. S. I STILL feed the fish whenever I visit your page. I think I'm addicted to fish feeding! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete