Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Holidays!


Sorry for my lack of updates this week. The holidays can get a bit hectic! For those of you that celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a joy-filled one! Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed your day off.

I can't believe how fast 2012 flew by, but I suppose there really isn't a year that doesn't go by fast. Do any of you have New Years plans yet? I usually don't know until last minute, but it will probably be spent in a home setting with family.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your holiday and I hope you have a happy and safe New Year!

PS. Aren't those cookies adorable? You can find the recipe here (or substitute with your own peanut butter cookie recipe).

9 comments:

  1. those cookies look so yummy and cute

    atomicnony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute! I know what you mean about holidays being hectic! Very fun but hectic for sure! Mine was fun filled though and can't believe were about to celebrate a new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Hope it was nice :)

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so cute wish i saw them before xmas would have made them ! love the blog
    PEACE OUT xoxoxo
    http://rasberrybombsandraybans.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cookies are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy is an understatement this season! These cookies look amazing and cute, perfect for entertaining or gift giving. Thanks for sharing. You've got a great blog here, so keep it up as soon as you have a chance! Happy New Year!
    Sincerely,
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete