Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NOTD: Essie Sew Psyched Nail Polish!

Essie Sew Psyched Nail Polish

Essie Sew Psyched is a creamy, neutral gray-green (army green) with a soft, luminous sheen. 

Like many reviewers have mentioned, it's the perfect military/khaki green that goes with a lot of the military themed fashion this past fall. I own a few green polishes and don't wear them very often, but this is such a pretty shade that I think will flatter a lot of clothing pieces in my wardrobe. I wear a lot of tan and gray and I think this will go great! 

The formula is very creamy and opaque. With one coat, the color is opaque, but two coats is recommended for better wear.

One coat of Essie Sew Psyched (no top coat)

9 comments:

  1. This colour is sooo gorgeous!I'll buy it for sure!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this colour yesterday, however i thought it would look like MAC On the prowl and skipped it. But it turns out its way prettier...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh ive been wanting this shade ever since i saw blushingpixie wear it. love it on your hands too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this in my hand awhile ago but I never bought it...Charles likes to remind me I have too much products lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen this, but I know I need this!

    $armin<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had my eye on this for quite some time! Have you seen "Merino Cool"? It's from the same collection as "Sew Psyched".

    It's great you were able to achieve an opaque look with just one coat! I love Essie's colors, but sometimes their formula is a bit difficult to work with. (I love Essie's "Van D'Go SO much... I'd slap on 20 layers if I had to! LOL!)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color! It reminds me a lilttle of beauty rescue lounge's Concrete Jungle?? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete