Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Napoleon Perdis Smoke Signals 12 Color Eye Shadow Palette (For Target Holiday 2010)

Napoleon Perdis Smoke Signals 12 Color Eye Shadow Palette

Napoleon Perdis Smoke Signals 12 Color Eye Shadow Palette

I grabbed this palette off of the Clearance rack at Target a few days ago. It was originally $10.. and was one of the holiday stocking stuffers that Target has to offer every year in the cosmetics dept. It was priced down to only $2.48! They also had a few Pixi palettes left for the same price.. but I ended up putting it back because I figured I wouldn't use it much. Last year I purchased the Napoleon holiday palette at Target and really liked it. The quality of the shadows are awesome!

Did anyone else pick up this palette? If you're at Target be sure to check out the Clearance racks.. you might find some goodies!! :)

13 comments:

  1. Yep, I picked this up to! Mine was $6.48 I think.. and the quality is awesome. Haven't worn it yet though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats a deal and the colors look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what a steal! such beautiful colors- I am especially loving the bottom, right four--

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great deal. I wish the Target stores around my area still has these for clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, good deal indeed. I'll keep a look out. Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a steal!!!!!

    www.elleovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! That's an awesome deal! The shades in this palette look good

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's such a good deal, i guess i have a new mission this week: dig the target sections!! =] thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have nominated you!!
    please ck for more info:

    http://marybelle-belle.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for commenting! I've been using the brown/neutral shades for the past few days and love them!

    BELLE - thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete