Friday, June 18, 2010

Upcoming Posts.. + A couple of B-day pics!

Hey Everyone! Yes, I went M.I.A again. This past month has been super busy. In about a week, I'm going on vacation to Las Vegas with my love and his family for 3 weeks. Originally, I was suppose to go to California for a few days to go to IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show @ the Pasadena Center) and then drive to Vegas from there. The arrangements got a little messed up and It looks like It would be impossible for me to make it to IMATS. *Sigh* I'm a little upset about it. I know, no big deal.. and it's probably nothing crazy but I really had my heart set on going and I even made a list of what I was going to purchase lol. Oh well. So this month has basically consisted of me getting prepared for vacation and spending time with my family, friends and etc. Also, It was my 22nd birthday on June 2nd.. where does time go!? That was already over two weeks ago and I still feel like I'm 17. Anyways, I have lots of posts I'd like to do before I leave.. I hope I can get to all of them!! Aside from the "Upcoming Posts" listed at the top of my page, I'll be posting.. - Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen Review & Swatches & Eyeko Nail Polish Swatches (I bet lots of you have seen these on other blogs) - Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Your Skin Makeup Liquid Foundation (Inspired by Carmindy) Review with Swatches & FOTD. (LOVE!!!) - NOTD's (Comparisons of a few gray nail polishes.. my favorite now color) - NYX Round Lipstick in the shade Pumpkin Pie Swatch (A new favorite) - LA Splash Lipgloss Favorite - Shopping Haul - clothes, shoes, skincare (Forever 21, TJMaxx, Etc.) - Glow Fusion AirGlow Sunless Tanning Airbrush System Review (I haven't used it yet, but I will within the next couple of days) - New Handbag (Marciano by Guess from TJMaxx, Thanks Mom!) - Tendskin Review - Alima Mineral Foundation Review & Swatches I think I covered everything!?

Here are a couple pictures from my birthday. It was SO humid out so my hair wasn't cooperating.

17 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday! mine was the day after :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i looked like you!!!! seriously. and i love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back from Vegas! Have a blast hun! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! You looked gorgeous on your birthday love the jacket and top and ur hair looked great :)

    Thanks for following my blog ♥

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! Good to see you back! You and your friend both look so gorgeous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday and good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday you looked gorgeous as always. Have fun in Vegas!

    http://dreasobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! Your hair looks amazing even though Chicago weather was really weird the past few weeks lol! Loving the outfit!

    Have fun in Vegas!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am sorry you won't be able to make it for the IMATS I won't neither and I would LOVE to go =)
    Happy Birthday beautiful you looked Gorgeous for your Bday =)

    Chloé.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated u look gorg

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so pretty! :) And I totally know what you mean about still feeling 17 lol..I'm 21 but have to remind myself Im not a teenager anymore most of the time haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are soo pretty.

    toodangpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated!

    OMG, you and your best friend are so pretty!

    I'm sorry IMATS didn't work out for you. I really wanted to go this year, too. There's always 2011! Vegas is SO much fun. My husband and I aren't even crazy party people and we love it. Have you been? You guys should definitely check out some shows. Make sure you stop by Caesar's Palace; it has the best shopping!

    Have a great time! Looking forward to your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! You and your friend are such dolls, very pretty! :) Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas! Looking forward to your upcoming posts x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! You both look so beautiful!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete