Monday, June 28, 2010

MAC Hue Lipstick Review, Photos and Swatches!

mac hue lipstick 

MAC Hue Lipstick

MAC Hue Lipstick is described as a soft, pale pink. I'm surprised with how pigmented the color is, considering it's a glaze. With a swipe or two, you'll have a natural, soft wash of pink on your lips that is very buildable if you'd prefer a more opaque look. The finish is a bit shiny, so I don't really need a lipgloss on top for added moisture and shine.

Because my undertone is warm, I have a difficult time finding pinks that will suit my skintone. Pinks that are too neutral wash me out completely and cool pinks look very odd on me. Hue is a bit on the warmer side, so it's a pink that's easy to wear. Also, because it can be worn sheer, it's a great every day color.

mac hue lipstick

mac hue lipstick swatch
MAC Hue on my lips

mac hue lipstick review

mac hue swatch


It reminds me a bit of MAC Creme Cup, so if you like Creme Cup, I'm sure you'll love Hue!

1 comment: