Saturday, October 17, 2009

NOTD: OPI Manicurist of Seville!

I went in ULTA the other day to use my coupon and didn't see anything I wanted, so I decided to pick up a new nail polish for the fall. I was torn between tons of deep purples, blacks and blues. But those colors really don't compliment my skin. Or maybe I'm just thinking it doesn't because painting my nails that dark would go out of the norm or what I would usually wear. I'll try some daring colors soon.. But, I did pick up a gorgeous berry. I love wearing reds and burgundies in the fall and winter. This color, OPI's "Manicurist of Seville" is a very pretty deep burgundy with a hint of purple. It is the exact color of a ripened cherry or roses that ave started to wilt.

This is with one coat and clear top coat. With one coat the color will be lighter and more burgundy. With two coats, the purple will really show through and the color will be deep.

Love this! I'll be using it for a while :)



5 comments:

  1. you should definitely check out the OPI matte collection. russian navy is absolutely GORGEOUS. im actually on my way to buy a matte burgundy now
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. I had russian navy in my hands! I loved it and I definately think I'll be purchasing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top colour! I want it now! It looks fantastic with just one coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummay yummay

    i love that torq color, it's such a surprise this time of year :o)

    Liz @ prdctjunkie.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manicurist of Seville is such a gorgeous red colour! Love it too! ;)
    Perfect for fall/winter!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete