Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FOTD: Very simple & summery

Here's a quick photo of me today with my new Aldo sunglasses from my latest haul!


I apologize you can't see my makeup that well.. but it's a very simple look I love for the summer! Although Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation is a little heavy - I like wearing it during the summer because it doesn't budge all day, despite the heat! I like sheering it down a little bit with my facial moisturizer or with an illuminator so the finish isn't as matte. With it, I put a light sweep of my favorite bronzer and bubblegum pink lip gloss.

Products Used:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in the shade Tawny
NARS Orgasm Blush
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
MAC Hue lipstick
MAC Partial to Pink Cremesheen Glass Lipgloss

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love your necklace, where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the shades girly & you are totally rockin em out.

    Love your blog too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!


    Cupcake - I recently purchased it from Forever 21! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. you have the most PERFECT smile. im so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! i love the sunglasses, makeup, and hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I want that l/g now! I always loved your FOTDs on MUA, and your blog made me want to start blogging! hope you'll check mine out although it's JUST starting right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!!! i luv the glasses & ur beautiful!!! awesome post!!! i luv ur blog btw its fantastic!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you girlies!!!

    Soo - that is so awesome to hear! i'll def. check your out and follow :)

    ReplyDelete