Tuesday, July 7, 2009

YSL Faux Cils Mascara Review!

ysl faux cils mascara
YSL Faux Cils Mascara

ysl faux cils mascara review

I've been now using this mascara every day for about a week, and I can already say that I absolutely love this mascara. I'm so thrilled that I decided to splurge on this mascara. I believe this could possibly be my new favorite mascara.

What I really love about this mascara is that it lengthens and gives amazing volume. There aren't many mascaras out there that do both. Also, instead of having to wait in between coats, I can apply the wand to my lashes continuously and it will continue building volume until I've reached my desired look.

YSL Faux Cils Mascara review
 Here are my lashes with YSL Faux Cils Mascara.

I find that with a lot of volumizing mascaras, if you keep applying, you will get short, fat lashes that will sometimes stick together. But this is absolutely wonderful. Of course with loads of volume, you will have a few clumps, but I don't have any major clumping with this mascara. Just thick, plush lashes.

It has a fresh floral fragrance that I really love. Some may not care for it, but I really enjoy it, and I can actually smell it on my lashes.

I actually received a compliment on my lashes by a gal at the local drugstore a couple days ago and I stood there for like 10 mins giving her mascara recommendations. And, I had a couple friends and family members ask me if I was wearing fake eye lashes. That really wow's me because I never get compliments on my lashes! Oh yeah, and when I let my friend use it, she was like Whoa!! What mascara is this!? So yeah, this mascara rocks!!! haha

UPDATE: I stopped using this as my every day mascara because lately it's been transferring under my eyes. So sad, because this would have been my HG mascara.

The only other downside is that it dries out very quickly. To keep the mascara from drying out, it's good to rinse the brush under hot water for around 30 seconds and put it back in the tube (without drying it off). It will extend the life of your mascara. 

1 comment:

  1. Longggg lashes, unfortunately this mascara does nothing for me!

    ReplyDelete