Thursday, August 1, 2013

Revlon Dazzle Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel Mini Review with Photos!

Revlon Dazzle Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel

Revlon Dazzle Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel

Revlon 010 Dazzle Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel ($8) is a lovely warm, light pink jelly nail polish with iridescent shimmer/micro glitter and what appears to be golden iridescent flakes. It's a super pretty shade and a bit reminiscent of the much sought after limited edition OPI Pink Me I'm Good.

It's sheer but if you don't have discolored nails, it's actually pretty wearable with one coat. The color builds well and is fairly opaque with three coats. Although it's totally fine to wear alone, it's probably better suited when applied on top of a light pink nail polish if you're into a more opaque look. I've worn it both ways, and actually have it applied over Essie Van D'Go on my toes and I really like it!

The Brilliant Strength line combines a base and top coat in a nail strengthening formula. Despite that, I still like using my own base coat (Orly Bonder is my favorite) and a top coat (Seche Vite) as I prefer a shiny, glassy finish.

The formula was a bit watery, but really easy to work with. The brush is a bit large and flat, it's easy to coat the nails with a couple swipes.

I found that it holds up quite well on the nails. My only complaint is that the enamel doesn't grip onto the tips of my nails well, and I had tip wear within a couple of days. No chips though for a week.

Revlon Dazzle Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel
Three (3) coats of Revlon Dazzle Nail Enamel on my nails

What's on your nails right now?

13 comments:

  1. This looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's just such a pretty color very cheerful specially for dull winters

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nails: a-england rose bower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect colour for Spring/Summer or anytime really for a cheerup! My nails are wearing Maybelline Boho Gold at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! :) Boho Gold is so pretty! I think I need to pick up a bottle. Does it hold up pretty well?

      Delete
  5. Reminds me of Dior Spring BALL!! GORGEOUS NATTY!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally!!! Very similar color, only Dior is much smoother and luxurious.. haha! Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  6. nice and detailed review of the nail polish and its a fantastic color,

    ReplyDelete