Monday, November 12, 2012

Final Day for Sephora VIB Sale!

Final Day for Sephora VIB Sale

If you're a Sephora VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider), today is the final day in Sephora's exclusive VIB Sale. Everything is 20% off, so stock up on some of your favorites!

This is the first year I wasn't a Sephora VIB (I was $43 away), but someone was kind enough to share their code with me so I can receive the discount on my online order.

I've never experienced ordering online (I usually shop in-store) for this particular sale, but I was really surprised to see so many items sold out, including items that I was planning on purchasing. Almost every Nars blush is sold out!

Here's what my order looked like-

I wanted some new Guerlain Meteorites (my favorite setting powder) so I thought this sale was a great chance to grab one, but unfortunately, I waited too long to place my order and within a day every shade sold out. So, I was stuck getting the Limited Edition Emilio Pucci Meteorites from the Summer Collection. I'm hoping they'll work out fine - which I'm sure they will.

I also picked up my favorite facial self tanner Clarins Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint (must-have!) and one of my favorite brushes for bronzer, the Sephora Pro #40. Since the brush is already on clearance, it was too good of a deal to pass up, and I could always use an extra.

I've been curious to try the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector for a while now because of the rave reviews, so I picked up the shade Opal. If you want to see a quick review/comparison, Bloomin Beauty Blog has an awesomely helpful post.

I tried a generous sample of Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation last year, and I thought it was amazing so I finally ordered a full-size!

Lastly, I cashed in on 500 of my Beauty Insider Points and got the Laura Mercier Best Sellers Kit which includes: Foundation Primer (0.5 oz), Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Nude (0.5 oz), Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic (0.14 oz) and Eye Basics in Wheat (0.1 oz).

That's it! Nothing too exciting, but I was happy to save $40, and using Ebates, I was able to save an extra 4%, which ended up being a little over $6.. yay!

Did you end up getting anything?

*To become a Sephora VIB, you must spend $350 at Sephora in a calendar year. (read more)

8 comments:

  1. Sigh. So sad I'm missing out on this. But I'm only a BI. The Becca shimmering skin perfector definitely looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remembered about ebates AFTER I had already checked out. I almost kicked myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time I ordered from Sephora online, I got a sample of the Becca skin perfector. I haven't tried it yet, but I probably will this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great cart! wishing for some of those same things myself. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on working, great job!
    Here is my blog post ... how to get your ex back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff..BTW love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete